Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: assassination?

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    There's a story about White House counsel seeking info on impeachment proceedings. Sounds like they are aware of the possibility of impeachment and are taking this action to be prepared just in case. Also, his approval rating is lowest since the election. He and his agenda are toast. If he survives the entire 4 years it will be spent fighting allegations of whatever the dems can pull out of their rears. Just same old gridlock and nothing gets done and the people are the ones being hurt by all this crap. Like I have said, I was hoping he could turn things around but with the media and the dems pounding him 24/7, it's not likely. Oh, did not vote for Killary either.
    And your doing what the Demerals WANT you to do... lose faith. The left are pulling out all stops to get you and people like you to bow down.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You sir are so correct. Stumpy is so immature he sounds and acts like a jr high kid
    You are the high school kid. Losing ground daily, mentally for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    There's a story about White House counsel seeking info on impeachment proceedings. Sounds like they are aware of the possibility of impeachment and are taking this action to be prepared just in case. Also, his approval rating is lowest since the election. He and his agenda are toast. If he survives the entire 4 years it will be spent fighting allegations of whatever the dems can pull out of their rears. Just same old gridlock and nothing gets done and the people are the ones being hurt by all this crap. Like I have said, I was hoping he could turn things around but with the media and the dems pounding him 24/7, it's not likely. Oh, did not vote for Killary either.
    The Trump agenda is not toast. That's main stream media propaganda and desires.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You are the high school kid. Losing ground daily, mentally for sure!
    Hey you just hurt my feelings lol..............................................