Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: assassination?

Default assassination?

TRUMP ASSASINATION IMMINENT: CALL TO PRAYER FROM JIM BAKKER:
    The Lord Told Me President Trump's Life is in Danger - Pray for His Safety
    From Breaking Christian News, May 16

Jim Bakker said during a recent podcast interview with Charisma Media founder Steve Strang that God told him there will soon be an attempt on President Donald Trump's life, and that Christians need to be crying out in prayer for their president's protection.

During the same podcast interview with Charisma Media founder Steve Strang in which he discussed the 'WannaCry' ransomware attack [as] an end-times event, Jim Bakker shared that he sometimes feels alone in his calls to pray for President Donald Trump.

But another word he received from the Lord has added to his urgency.

"There is going to be an attempt on our president's life very soon, " he said. "We need to pray for the protection of our president."

Bakker said the president's election last November was a miracle, and "the adversary is so angry because they expected to win." They're not going to give up until they destroy him, he added.

"They want him killed and refer to him as being like Nixon, " he said. "They want him impeached. If they cannot kill him with words, they will try to physically murder the president of the United States.

"They have called for it online. There have literally been thousands of people online calling for the assassination of the president of the United States ... I believe voices of sound reasoning need to speak out, 'This is wrong. What is going on?'"

Bakker said the same Antichrist spirit that is responsible for the 'WannaCry' ransomware attack is a "twisted, serpent spirit" that is twisting everything the president does. That is why he's so fervently calling on the Church to pray.

I believe this is SPOT ON. Time to pray again.
    Trump made a few mistakes, and is now back on the right track, with a vengeance. They will kill him for it. It really is time to pray for his safety, because he is our best, and last chance, to get America back. It would be a disaster to lose him.

With regard to Wannacry, there are now credible secondary reports that it is in the wild again, multiplying, with the kill switch removed. It could end up being an extrordinary disaster, as Baaker said.

The Syrian air base attack was Trump's only significant mistake, and then, even with that mistake, the airbase was warned ahead of time to evacuate people. Everything else was forced on him, including Kushner. He deserves the benefit of the doubt, OBVIOUSLY if the Washington Post is working so hard to destroy him, he is OUR president, not an enemy hack. Pray for his safety now that he is draining the swamp, I know I will.

Only thing in his future is impeachment. Was hoping he would be able to do the things he promised but he is alienating everyone around him making it easier for the press, the dems, and the never Trumpers, to take him down.

[QUOTE=STRONGERTHANDIRT;2105683]Only thing in his future is ....8 more years!

Thank God!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Only thing in his future is impeachment. Was hoping he would be able to do the things he promised but he is alienating everyone around him making it easier for the press, the dems, and the never Trumpers, to take him down.
    You just might be right!!

What should he be impeached for? He was/is surrounded by losers. The whole government has been infiltrated. Trump is doing just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    What should he be impeached for? He was/is surrounded by losers. The whole government has been infiltrated. Trump is doing just fine.
    He has 3 1/2 more years so who knows at this point. It won't be over this Russian probe and we know he can't be impeached or indicted over giving classified info to the Russians.

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

First of all, it takes a majority of the House and Senate.....they'll NEVER get it!

Second, there has been no crime committed....only fake news from the Wicked left!

I think Eric Von Haessler nailed it today on his radio show. He is a libertarian whose show follows Herman Cain here in Atlanta. He thinks Trump should resign and have Pence take over. It's apparent to him Trump can't handle the job. He seems to be very immature but I guess when you are as rich as he is, no one has ever crossed him and he can't handle it when someone tries.

I think Eric Von Haessler nailed it today on his radio show. He is a libertarian whose show follows Herman Cain here in Atlanta. He thinks Trump should resign and have Pence take over. It's apparent to him Trump can't handle the job. He seems to be very immature but I guess when you are as rich as he is, no one has ever crossed him and he can't handle it when someone tries.
    You nailed right square on the head!!!

The media is making you think poorly. Better look at them, they are an enemy to America not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You nailed right square on the head!!!
    Don't you guys get it??? The Democrats lost the white house and it doesn't matter who won the election, Trump or anyone the Republicans elected would be assaulted just as bad as Trump is right now.

Globalists/Marxists are close to taking over and losing the white house was a setback that has them very angry. The media and the Democrat party are one and the same. Not sure which has more power.

The media is working to fool you and influence how you think, not to give out the news, as their main objective.

Who cares who its apparent to. He gets paid to indoctrinate you with that.

Are you saying you don't have your own unsponsored opinion? Are you capable of independent thinking??? Apparently not.

Look how many yesmen shetty presidents we've had. And the press loved them

I'm not rich and I don't like being crossed....or passed. Who does

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Don't you guys get it??? The Democrats lost the white house and it doesn't matter who won the election, Trump or anyone the Republicans elected would be assaulted just as bad as Trump is right now.

Globalists/Marxists are close to taking over and losing the white house was a setback that has them very angry. The media and the Democrat party are one and the same. Not sure which has more power.

The media is working to fool you and influence how you think, not to give out the news, as their main objective.
    Really the Democrats lost the election who knew lol Oh I agree you can't trust the media. they have been lying for years now. same as the Whitehouse they have been lying as well. Spicy can't keep up with the lies lol

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Who cares who its apparent to. He gets paid to indoctrinate you with that.Are you saying you don't have your own unsponsored opinion? Are you capable of independent thinking??? Apparently not.Look how many yesmen shetty presidents we've had. And the press loved themI'm not rich and I don't like being crossed....or passed. Who does
    Yes, I'm capable of independent thinking and I happen to think he's right in his opinion. Trump can not handle the job, it's becoming more and more apparent every day. His immaturity and ego will be his undoing.

Quote Originally Posted by strongerthandirt View Post
    yes, i'm capable of independent thinking and i happen to think he's right in his opinion. Trump can not handle the job, it's becoming more and more apparent every day. His immaturity and ego will be his undoing.
    noooooo!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm capable of independent thinking and I happen to think he's right in his opinion. Trump can not handle the job, it's becoming more and more apparent every day. His immaturity and ego will be his undoing.
    You sir are so correct. Stumpy is so immature he sounds and acts like a jr high kid

Those qualities you dislike are what his supporters love. His true ratings are still thru the roof.

Our opinions on what makes America Great and what changes it needs to survive obviously are very different.

Millions voted for Hillary. We forgive you.

There's a story about White House counsel seeking info on impeachment proceedings. Sounds like they are aware of the possibility of impeachment and are taking this action to be prepared just in case. Also, his approval rating is lowest since the election. He and his agenda are toast. If he survives the entire 4 years it will be spent fighting allegations of whatever the dems can pull out of their rears. Just same old gridlock and nothing gets done and the people are the ones being hurt by all this crap. Like I have said, I was hoping he could turn things around but with the media and the dems pounding him 24/7, it's not likely. Oh, did not vote for Killary either.