CARNESVILLE, GA – D.J. Irvine has been promoted to the FASTRAK Companies International, LLC General Manager effective immediately. FASTRAK Founder and CEO Stan Lester said Irvine will be relocating from Paducah, KY to Northeast Georgia to handle the day-to-day operations of the company that consists of six different dirt late model racing series.

Irvine was hired by Lester in February to become the Director of the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series Battle of the Bluegrass Region. Irvine became a good fit for Lester and FASTRAK, as Irvine desired a fulltime position in Motorsports, and Lester was looking for fulltime help in the office.

FASTRAK Companies International consists of the FASTRAK Pro Late Model Series South East Region, the FASTRAK Pro Late Model Series Mid-Ohio Valley Region, the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series South East Region, the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series Battle of the Bluegrass Region, the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series Mid-Ohio Valley Region, and the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series North East Region.

“I am beyond excited to have accepted Stan Lester’s offer to become the FASTRAK/ULTIMATE General Manager and my Fiancée Lauren and I are looking forward to moving to Georgia next month,” Irvine said. “I am truly blessed to have a loving fiancée who stands behind me chasing my dreams.”

Irvine was introduced to Lester by FASTRAK/ULTIMATE Communications Director Roby Helm, who knew Irvine when he served as the General Manager and Promoter of Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway in Calvert City, KY before it was taken over by the State of Kentucky by Immanent Domain for an Interstate Highway interchange.

Just when his dream of working in racing fulltime looked like it was going to end as soon as it got going, opportunity knocked for Irvine with FASTRAK/ULTIMATE. The company was growing with two new ULTIMATE Regions coming online in 2017, and Lester knew he needed additional personnel to make it work.

“FASTRAK/ULTIMATE is growing at a rapid pace and there is more to come in the future months and years,” Lester said. “Roby Helm and I were discussing bringing on someone to direct the ULTIMATE BoB Series, and he suggested D.J. Irvine. I trust Roby’s judgment, and he got me and D.J. together. I had to agree with Roby that D.J. is a good fit for us, and after spending a lot of time with him, I’m confident he’s going to do a great job as General Manager.”

Lester said Irvine will take a lot of work off his plate, so he can do two things he really wants to do. Number one is to concentrate more on bringing more income into the company, and after being the front man for FASTRAK/ULTIMATE since its inception in 2004; Lester wants to slow down a little.

“It doesn’t seem possible, but I’ll be 60 years-old next summer and I’d like to start slowing down a little,” Lester said. “Having D.J. handling the day-to-day operation will free me up to do just that, plus I can give more attention to the financial part of the business and develop more marketing programs that will make this company grow.”

In addition to his duties in the FASTRAK/ULTIMATE Corporate Office, Irvine will also be a fixture at as many FASTRAK Pro Late Model Series and ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series events as he can. Lester said he will still be around, but Irvine will be the new front man for the company.

“I’m looking forward to working with Stan and everyone with the FASTRAK Pro Late Model Series and the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series,” Irvine said. “We are going to work hard to bring more exciting things to the fans, drivers and tracks. I am very excited to see what the future holds.”

Irvine will remain the Director of the ULTIMATE BoB Region while he settles into his new GM role, and a new BoB Director can be hired. Irvine can be reached at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at 678-935-7304 ext. 101, by cellphone at 270-564-1914, by E-Mail at dj@fastrakracing.com, and by Skype at DJ Irvine.

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_SE and/or @FASTRAK_MOV on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

THE 2017 MARKETING PARTNERS FOR THE FASTRAK RACING SERIES ARE CHEVROLET PERFORMANCE, HOOSIER RACING TIRE, VP RACING FUEL, BEYEA HEADERS, ROCKET CHASSIS, TNT RACE CARS, ARIZONA SPORT SHIRTS, SIMPSON SAFETY EQUIPMENT, SAFECRAFT FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS, ROCK AUTO.COM, AND THOMAS CLARKE PERFORMANCE.