Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    May be the dumbest t shirt I've ever saw. It's not even catchy or clever besides the vulgarity
    That may be the single worst shirt idea in DLM souvenir history. It's offensive, vulgar, and lacking in intelligent thought. It automatically alienates a significant portion of potential customers with the crude, poorly thought out design. Whoever thought that selling it is a good idea is a moron, period.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    That may be the single worst shirt idea in DLM souvenir history. It's offensive, vulgar, and lacking in intelligent thought. It automatically alienates a significant portion of potential customers with the crude, poorly thought out design. Whoever thought that selling it is a good idea is a moron, period.
    Where do we find it?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    That's not allowed? Alot of people are there 2-3 hrs early
    How would I know if it's allowed? And what has it got to do with my question?

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    How would I know if it's allowed? And what has it got to do with my question?
    Why do you care that he's there early? Again, alot of people are.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Thanks. Not a good look at all... Something I would expect from the small time WV builder.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Worst t-shirt idea ever... I'm going to let Pierce know it, too. And I kinda like the kid...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Funniest part is bobby doesn't have a "tough" guy image to begin with. Do they make them with cutoff sleeves for big bob? Kid is a wheel man but something is wrong with that posse

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Why do you care that he's there early? Again, alot of people are.
    Why do you care if I'm asking him? Are you his spokesman? Quit trying to pick an argument.

I bet parents will just love it when they bring their kids to the races and some tactless clown with that shirt on plops down in front of them.
    I don't know what's worse, the people who thought it was a good idea to make and sell that garbage or the kind of person who thinks it's cool and wears something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Funniest part is bobby doesn't have a "tough" guy image to begin with. Do they make them with cutoff sleeves for big bob? Kid is a wheel man but something is wrong with that posse
    I don't hate him like some of the people around here do. I don't mind him at all. But that tee shirt is absolutely the dumbest one I've ever seen.

You fools are who the shirt is for! The 4m pierce hater club! Hahaha! He is Bobby F**king Pierce! If you don't like it then eat sh*t! Evidently you guys don't like it! So you know what to do! Hahahahaha. So let's see, here are the stupid replays, I'll save ya'll the trouble. "That's why Bobby has haters" (50000+ Facebook followers disagree) "typical Pierce fans" (we hate the haters too) " his family is his downfall" (not from his fans standpoint) lol " he's overrated" (uh huh, sure he is) "he cares what you 4m bashers think" (um no). Lol. Enjoy your day haters

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Why do you care if I'm asking him? Are you his spokesman? Quit trying to pick an argument.
    Her and about 4 others stir the pot all the time. They get off on it!

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    You fools are who the shirt is for! The 4m pierce hater club! Hahaha! He is Bobby F**king Pierce! If you don't like it then eat sh*t! Evidently you guys don't like it! So you know what to do! Hahahahaha. So let's see, here are the stupid replays, I'll save ya'll the trouble. "That's why Bobby has haters" (50000+ Facebook followers disagree) "typical Pierce fans" (we hate the haters too) " his family is his downfall" (not from his fans standpoint) lol " he's overrated" (uh huh, sure he is) "he cares what you 4m bashers think" (um no). Lol. Enjoy your day haters
    He cared enough to make a shirt... Just sayin
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

So the shirt was for the 4m haters?!?! That 4th grade mentality won't get you very far.

I'm a smooth32 hater.

Actually " don't be a hater" would have been a better shirt

Quote Originally Posted by wiswildmanfan View Post
    i'm a smooth32 hater.
    and i am sooooooooo glad you are!

http://www.bobbypierceracing.com

This shirt is a very foolish idea for anyone looking to market themselves to a wider audience. Kids won't wear it. Most women won't wear it. Many men won't wear it. Potential new fans may. offended. This shirt is only a step above graffiti (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)es on public structures. Uncreative, offensive, and juvenile.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I don't like the idea of the shirt, however don't use the "Oh I'm sure moms and dads and kids will be so upset" argument. Sadly, there are much worse things a kid will encounter in a few hours at the racetrack rather than a t-shirt.

Not that I'm a parent, but if I were, and my child asked what that shirt was about, no sense in sugarcoating it. There is evil nasty things out there, better that they know sooner than later so they can watch out for it.