Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Why do you care that he's there early? Again, alot of people are.
    Especially people that actually race or have a vested interest in a team....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    You fools are who the shirt is for! The 4m pierce hater club! Hahaha! He is Bobby F**king Pierce! If you don't like it then eat sh*t! Evidently you guys don't like it! So you know what to do! Hahahahaha. So let's see, here are the stupid replays, I'll save ya'll the trouble. "That's why Bobby has haters" (50000+ Facebook followers disagree) "typical Pierce fans" (we hate the haters too) " his family is his downfall" (not from his fans standpoint) lol " he's overrated" (uh huh, sure he is) "he cares what you 4m bashers think" (um no). Lol. Enjoy your day haters
    Blinded by infatuation ......I'm not a hater by any means, but if getting a silly message to all the 4 m haters is more important than acting like the professional you are trying to be then you can pretty much write the rest of the Bobby pierce ambitions over and done with.

Your post is confusing.....you say the shirts are for his 4 m haters yet in the same paragraph ( and in your post above I use that term lightly) you say he doesn't give a dang about 4m.

I did stupid things as a kid too, this one is one of bobbys.

And where the heck is the 4 m school Marm that likes to tell everyone how to act and how to behave?

This is right up her alley.....

Good summary of events by OP. Was Benji Lacrosse racing his modified ?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Especially people that actually race or have a vested interest in a team....
    I hear ya. Not sure what his deal is or why he cares so much why someone was there early. Then he gets all offended when someone ask him something. Typical for him I guess.

I kinda like Bobby's rim-riding driving style. He'll get better at traffic management and settle down after he matures a bit.

BUT......

I made a post about those new f*ck t-shirts... told 'em I didn't like 'em and they would alienate fans and families... those who are on FB should do the same...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    You fools are who the shirt is for! The 4m pierce hater club! Hahaha! He is Bobby F**king Pierce! If you don't like it then eat sh*t! Evidently you guys don't like it! So you know what to do! Hahahahaha. So let's see, here are the stupid replays, I'll save ya'll the trouble. "That's why Bobby has haters" (50000+ Facebook followers disagree) "typical Pierce fans" (we hate the haters too) " his family is his downfall" (not from his fans standpoint) lol " he's overrated" (uh huh, sure he is) "he cares what you 4m bashers think" (um no). Lol. Enjoy your day haters
    T shirts are Disappointing to say the least.....You can tell a persons character by what he scribbles on a piece of paper.

Bobby took a line out of WWE (Seth Fricking Rollins) is how I took it. Its just a joke I believe he is implying. I 've seen a lot worse shirts. But image is EVERYTHING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Why were you at the track at 3 pm for a race that wasn't even scheduled to hotlap until 6:30?
    Norm, are you having a bad day???

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    What a rediculous Tee shirt.

I am not a pierce fan, buyt not a hater by any means. he just isnt one of the guys i root for. I agree with others that shirts are disappointing to say the least. i was told they were for fairbury fans. SHIRT DOES BOTHER ME might be old school but i think as a parent I wouldn't want to have to explain it to my kids. but perhaps his fans love them.

For a young driver that has desire to move on to the NASCAR ranks this is the kind of stuff that doesn't impress car owners and good sponsors. Especially if that young driver isn't bringing a heavy checkbook with him.

Just shows his and who ever is marketing him has very little intelligence. I kinda thought he and his family wanted him in NASCAR????? (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) like this will surely not fly in that circle. What kinda business would want something like that for their spokesman????? Very immature. But for me , I like it, but wouldn't be caught dead wearing it! LOL

I enjoy watching bobby pierce race, he has been a huge addition to late model racing as a whole. That shirt may be the dumbest and most offensive racing shirt ive ever seen. If you think its cool youre white trash period.

i think the biggest problem in NASCAR is how they've made a mold of how you need to be to market yourself. I'm sick of looking at the squeaky clean groomed children that take a sip of their Coke right before an interview. I'm not a big fan of the shirt, but maybe someone mixing it up a bit would make it a little less polished and boring. Like the old days when drivers were a little rough and said what they were thinking.

Im not sure what it takes to get a nascar ride..I thought enough talent would trump most things running 2nd to bell and trading sliders with larson for the win in a few starts isnt enough then idk... at least a truck opportunity...without the blind bias nobody can argue he is twice the driver as tyler red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) look where he is....
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 05-20-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Maybe they should hire PR/Marketing people???? A shame for stupidity to hold a kid back. I don't care for them but he has talent but more than likely will just be another regional racer. There is no financial future in that! Nothing wrong with it, just could have done much better with a little guidance

I'm a fan of 32's talent. Don't think I've ever said a discouraging thing about him ever.

That shirt is a flat terrible idea. If he desires to race for his dad in the Midwest forever, go ahead and do whatever. If he wants to move beyond that, it's going to take the entire package. Talent unfortunately is not enough. Lots of people have talent albeit not as much as Pierce. To get to what I assume is his end goal, he'll need major backing, a break or two, and a marketable image. You don't get that by alienating half the people in the stands with a shirt. Most of those people will never meet him. They go home with the perception of him seeming like a punk because that's how that shirt comes across.

His shirt, his choice, but if I had his talent I'd be marketing myself in a much better manner.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    I'm a fan of 32's talent. Don't think I've ever said a discouraging thing about him ever.

That shirt is a flat terrible idea. If he desires to race for his dad in the Midwest forever, go ahead and do whatever. If he wants to move beyond that, it's going to take the entire package. Talent unfortunately is not enough. Lots of people have talent albeit not as much as Pierce. To get to what I assume is his end goal, he'll need major backing, a break or two, and a marketable image. You don't get that by alienating half the people in the stands with a shirt. Most of those people will never meet him. They go home with the perception of him seeming like a punk because that's how that shirt comes across.

His shirt, his choice, but if I had his talent I'd be marketing myself in a much better manner.
    Thread over, drop the mic........excellent BK, excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Thread over, drop the mic........excellent BK, excellent.
    I agree 100% with what B.K. said