Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Bloomer race there in 2015 for 5k show. Same year JD was unstoppable seem like. I guess people that say he only loads for 10k or better, not so true.
    In 2015 Scott dropped in @ F.C. for the $6000 preliminary night and spanked the field only to pull out that night Baltimore Colt style and skip the big pay day(Illini 100). So yes, you are right. Scott DOES race for less than 10000 doughnuts when the logistics are right.
    8/13/16

If a shirt of this nature was good for business, you would see them everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Maybe Gerald Newton is partly behind this. 4000 hits about a T shirt? This could be a Pierce/Newton collaboration.The bait was set, and the bobber has disappeared. Fish ON!
    As the old saying goes, there is no such thing as bad publicity. People forget things like Earnhardt (the old man), when he was coming up, before the #3 goodwrench car, he was criticized for his aggressive driving. Take the Busch brothers, it used to be every week they were taking turns fighting someone in the pits. Image? Has t hurt them much I'd say. Can't imagine a shirt ruining ones career.

Smooth32...so you are saying that "fans who are offended by the shirt, that shirt is for you." Being that many Bobby Pierce fans are indeed offended by the shirt, by this logic of yours I guess he is the first late model driver to come out and tell some of his own fan base to "eat sh*t". I get what you are trying to say, to me however it isn't as simple as saying this shirt is for all the "Bobby haters", because in in turn you are alienating a broad base of Bobby fans (who disagree) and even a possible future fan base as you continue to mature into a veteran late model driver. You think the Pierce Posse was the first ones who ever wanted to slap this on a t-shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    If a shirt of this nature was good for business, you would see them everywhere.
    Go to Eldora in September. You'll see them everywhere.

I don't go to Eldora. If I wanted to be around a bunch of drunks, I could go to my local bar.

[QUOTE=#FALSuperman;2106529]Smooth32...so you are saying that "fans who are offended by the shirt, that shirt is for you." Being that many Bobby Pierce fans are indeed offended by the shirt, by this logic of yours I guess he is the first late model driver to come out and tell some of his own fan base to "eat sh*t". I get what you are trying to say, to me however it isn't as simple as saying this shirt is for all the "Bobby haters", because in in turn you are alienating a broad base of Bobby fans (who disagree) and even a possible future fan base as you continue to mature into a veteran late model driver. You think the Pierce Posse was the first ones who ever wanted to slap this on a t-shirt?[/QUOTEUnfortunately some won't like it. But I think Pierce was just jabbing back. Were these same fans you speak of that are offended, were they also offended when the great fans of fals slapped a derogatory decal on his hauler? I mean they physically defaced his personal property and it was applauded on here. What did Pierce do? He had fun with it. He didn't whine, he laughed even though I'm sure he didn't like it. So if he's gonna lose a fan over a shirt I don't think they are much of a fan. Don't buy it.

I don't go to Eldora. If I wanted to be around a bunch of drunks, I could go to my local bar.
    Not everyone that goes to Eldora is a drunk!

Did I say everyone........No I did not. Are you saying there isn't a bunch of drunks there? Seems to me most people that go describe it as a party that a race broke out at. I choose to not deal with that. Most people I know that don't go anymore say that dealing with the drunks is what ran them off.

Did I say everyone........No I did not. Are you saying there isn't a bunch of drunks there? Seems to me most people that go describe it as a party that a race broke out at. I choose to not deal with that. Most people I know that don't go anymore say that dealing with the drunks is what ran them off.
    There are drunks at every track. There are more at Eldora because there is 50000 fans there vs 2000

New Eldora t-shirt

"If you don't like that I'm drunk, eat (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)."

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    New Eldora t-shirt"If you don't like that I'm drunk, eat (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)."
    That's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    In 2015 Scott dropped in @ F.C. for the $6000 preliminary night and spanked the field only to pull out that night Baltimore Colt style and skip the big pay day(Illini 100). So yes, you are right. Scott DOES race for less than 10000 doughnuts when the logistics are right.
    Scott has a Big time sponsor around that area. That is why he raced the CBS a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Let's talk about this shirt. Btw I have zero affiliation with Pierce. It's a shirt. So far, everyone on here says the shirt is bad for children, sponsors, and image. That seems to be what everyone brings up. First sponsors. How many of you sponsor Pierce? None? Well I think that should be left up to the sponsors decide. You know what I mean? I mean if his sponsors have a problem with the shirts then I'm sure they would tell Pierce and they would promptly taken off the shelves. As far as future sponsors, some will love it and some will hate it you'll never make everyone happy. Secondly the image. Some might find the Bloomquist crotch chop equally or more so offensive. The shirt pretty much says how he feels. I'm Bobby f**cking Pierce. I am me. I am who I am. (Goes back to you can't please everyone) if you don't like me for who I am, if you are going to talk crap about me, that's fine "eat sh*t" Who doesn't feel like that? If you one of your friends talked sh*t about you, lied about you, wouldn't you tell them to hit the bricks aka eat sh*t? So pretty much if you don't like him eat sh*t. Lastly the kids. The most delecate of all. If they are old enough to decipher F**cking then they are old enough not to worry about what a shirt says. No worse than a pot plant on a shirt, or any other potentially inappropriate tee shirt. Now if the ones you worry about are a little younger, then here is a question I have for you. How do they know what the work f*cking means? How do they know it's bad? How do they know the middle.finger is bad? The only way would be if they heard it used or seen around the people they are around, you! So if your "little" kid is offended by F**cking, shame on you! Why would you teach your kid that at a young age? It's a shirt. If you don't like it don't buy it. it's just a shirt. He can get bashed but if he gives a little of it back he is 4m enemy number one and anyone who likes him is a boobyflake, and can't have an opinion on here without feeling the wrath. Lighten up Francis. Just my opinion of the shirt. Let him have a little banter with his haters. If your truly offended then that shirts for you.
    As earlier stated....blinded by infatuation.

Never once said or thought you were affiliated.

The shirt is a bad idea, unless you just want to be a t shirt superstar.

And clearly, you don't have children of your own......the word f..k is heard by third grade.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Go to Eldora in September. You'll see them everywhere.
    I'll take the under on that for 100.....

As the old saying goes, there is no such thing as bad publicity. People forget things like Earnhardt (the old man), when he was coming up, before the #3 goodwrench car, he was criticized for his aggressive driving. Take the Busch brothers, it used to be every week they were taking turns fighting someone in the pits. Image? Has t hurt them much I'd say. Can't imagine a shirt ruining ones career.
    Putting Bobby in the same category as those you mentioned is laughable......actually no, it's borderline hilarity.

And I like the kid.

That's awesome
    Would I be close if I guessed you were about 18/19?

Not slamming, just trying to understand the logic of who I'm talking to.

Smooth32, you are not very smart. If I was Bobby, I would have taken your keyboard privileges away long ago. Every comment you make only hurts Bobby and alienates himself and his fans. It's cool that you guys SAY you don't give a crap, but your actions and comments are completely contradictory. The reason Bobby will never make it to NASCAR is because the Pierce family will never have enough money to entice a NASCAR team.(Has 0 to do with talent, the kid could drive circles around some of those fools.) NASCAR is not home to the best drivers in the world, those guys drive F1, NASCAR is where the richest, most popular characters play. Now Smooth, if you could please shut your trap and let Bobby's driving do the talking, which he does plenty well on his own, he'll have a hell of a career. If not that's okay too. You are an entertaining fella and I enjoy replying to you.
    Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports...all the others are games. -Ernest Hemingway

so far in this thread we've had posts about the race at Luxemburg, Bobby Pierce's t-shirt, getting to the track early, does Bloomquist race for under 10k, and drunks at Eldora

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    so far in this thread we've had posts about the race at Luxemburg, Bobby Pierce's t-shirt, getting to the track early, does Bloomquist race for under 10k, and drunks at Eldora
    Lol also some parenting tips! I feel like we've covered the bases!