Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forward Bite,

Yes, Benji was there in the modified, 54j I right?
    Absolutely dominated mod heat 3. Track announcer said top 4 from each mod heat went to a re-draw. Think he staryed 12th in the feature. Track was locked down after LM feature. Mullen and a couple other solid mod guys were in the house.

I thought the Skeleton/Grim Reaper in Back giving the Bird was a classy touch! It definitely makes you wanna cut off your sleeves grow a mullet,drink some beer and cheer ol BUBBY F**CKIN PIERZE JUNYA

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    I thought the Skeleton/Grim Reaper in Back giving the Bird was a classy touch! It definitely makes you wanna cut off your sleeves grow a mullet,drink some beer and cheer ol BUBBY F**CKIN PIERZE JUNYA
    Yes I agree. The people b!tching are the ones I expected to b!tch...the pierce fans love it! Again, if you don't like it, eat sh!t, for real EAT IT! Lol hahahaha

Some people you just can't reach.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Some people you just can't reach.......

Class isn't for everyone I suppose.

Funny how pretty much everyone that does not have a 32 in their handle can grasp how bad of an idea that was. But hey we're just haters. Never mind the fact I've always enjoyed watching the kid race.
    Last edited by B_K; 05-20-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Cool The Missile Strikes!

Congrats to Shannon and crew. Nice to see things beginning to turn around. Perfect timing with big shows coming up.

Go get em at Wheatland next week.

Go 18!!

Little Bobby should probably distance himself from people like smooth32.

Quote Originally Posted by slydejob18 View Post
    Congrats to Shannon and crew. Nice to see things beginning to turn around. Perfect timing with big shows coming up.Go get em at Wheatland next week.Go 18!!
    Congrats looks like Babb is going to have a great year

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    I bet parents will just love it when they bring their kids to the races and some tactless clown with that shirt on plops down in front of them.
    I don't know what's worse, the people who thought it was a good idea to make and sell that garbage or the kind of person who thinks it's cool and wears something like that.
    Excellent post, anybody that wears one at a track should be kicked out because of kids being around. Was a fan but after this you can see that there is no one with brains in that organization to allow this to happen. Hopes he looses all his sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Yes I agree. The people b!tching are the ones I expected to b!tch...the pierce fans love it! Again, if you don't like it, eat sh!t, for real EAT IT! Lol hahahaha
    I have never said one word about this kid either good or bad because IMO I don't feel he has raced long enough for me to form an opinion on his racing career until now when I disagreed with this profane shirt which says a lot about moral character.
    A person with good moral character would just smile and or walk away and use the negative comments and "hate" to make them stronger and a bigger person and not use a vulgarity laced shirt to drop down to the "haters" level.
    But then again in today's society good/high moral character is swiftly becoming an endangered species as seen daily on the news and social media......

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Bloomer race there in 2015 for 5k show. Same year JD was unstoppable seem like. I guess people that say he only loads for 10k or better, not so true.
    It was $5K + $10K(show up money) = $15K. It's still true, but only for one night events. And its Bloomer who said it.

As to the T-shirt deal, wow. Not smart on so many levels, just wow. I thought for sure he was going to Nascar, I guess now we're stuck with him....

I don't understand why they put sleeves on the shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I hear ya. Not sure what his deal is or why he cares so much why someone was there early. Then he gets all offended when someone ask him something. Typical for him I guess.

Haha I'm not sure why it bothers you so much that I ask someone else a question, but I definitely don't get offended when you ask me something. I ask a simple question and you get your panties in a wad.

Quit being such a whiny little girl. We have enough of those around here already.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Norm, are you having a bad day???
    Not at all old friend. I asked a simple question just trying to see how people treat race day, and MI Dirt Fan blew it out of proportion and decided to get offended for the guy to whom I was actually addressing the question.

He would make a good liberal, reading stuff into questions that wasn't there, pretending to represent other people instead of letting them answer for themselves, and then whining when someone thinks he's full of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Anyway as most topics go around here, this ones starting to circle the drain, so I'll move on and let the idiot crew take over.

You didn't ask him any specific questions, just why he was there 3 hrs early.

It's a TEE SHIRT. People bash the kid constantly. Some think Bloomer is going to be around until he is wearing diapers. After all the crap that's been said about him on 4m I could see why he came up with the shirt. Nobody is holding anyone hostage to run out and buy it. People that talk sh** on him constantly need to remember this kid is young. Maybe he's had enough and hopes to sell as many shirts as possible just to piss all the haters off. Count them at the world 100, if he has any left.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Sorry, I have to disagree with you on this one. I know a couple of HUGE Bobby Pierce fans, and they both are not happy at all about this shirt. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I've seen plenty of Pierce fans make comments about how this shirt was a bad idea.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Blinded by infatuation ......I'm not a hater by any means, but if getting a silly message to all the 4 m haters is more important than acting like the professional you are trying to be then you can pretty much write the rest of the Bobby pierce ambitions over and done with.Your post is confusing.....you say the shirts are for his 4 m haters yet in the same paragraph ( and in your post above I use that term lightly) you say he doesn't give a dang about 4m.I did stupid things as a kid too, this one is one of bobbys.
    Let's talk about this shirt. Btw I have zero affiliation with Pierce. It's a shirt. So far, everyone on here says the shirt is bad for children, sponsors, and image. That seems to be what everyone brings up. First sponsors. How many of you sponsor Pierce? None? Well I think that should be left up to the sponsors decide. You know what I mean? I mean if his sponsors have a problem with the shirts then I'm sure they would tell Pierce and they would promptly taken off the shelves. As far as future sponsors, some will love it and some will hate it you'll never make everyone happy. Secondly the image. Some might find the Bloomquist crotch chop equally or more so offensive. The shirt pretty much says how he feels. I'm Bobby f**cking Pierce. I am me. I am who I am. (Goes back to you can't please everyone) if you don't like me for who I am, if you are going to talk crap about me, that's fine "eat sh*t" Who doesn't feel like that? If you one of your friends talked sh*t about you, lied about you, wouldn't you tell them to hit the bricks aka eat sh*t? So pretty much if you don't like him eat sh*t. Lastly the kids. The most delecate of all. If they are old enough to decipher F**cking then they are old enough not to worry about what a shirt says. No worse than a pot plant on a shirt, or any other potentially inappropriate tee shirt. Now if the ones you worry about are a little younger, then here is a question I have for you. How do they know what the work f*cking means? How do they know it's bad? How do they know the middle.finger is bad? The only way would be if they heard it used or seen around the people they are around, you! So if your "little" kid is offended by F**cking, shame on you! Why would you teach your kid that at a young age? It's a shirt. If you don't like it don't buy it. it's just a shirt. He can get bashed but if he gives a little of it back he is 4m enemy number one and anyone who likes him is a boobyflake, and can't have an opinion on here without feeling the wrath. Lighten up Francis. Just my opinion of the shirt. Let him have a little banter with his haters. If your truly offended then that shirts for you.
    Last edited by smooth32; 05-21-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Maybe Gerald Newton is partly behind this. 4000 hits about a T shirt? This could be a Pierce/Newton collaboration.

The bait was set, and the bobber has disappeared. Fish ON!
    8/13/16

One thing I have to say is I don't know of to many sponsors that would be happy with that image but, it's their right as a race team to do want they want and then they and not anyone else will have to endure what ramifications come from it.

I know if I was a sponsor I would go to them and tell them I could not support this. It's bad for business.

I understand what your trying to say about kids already seeing this or things just as bad but, that doesn't make it right. I didn't go around and encourage my son to keep saying cuss words just because he may have heard them from me or anyone else for that matter.