Thread: Nasty55 update

Default Nasty55 update

I have just gotten off the phone with him and he sounds good. He mentioned he has good days and bad. But when he has bad days they are really bad. He did say he might get on here tonight. So if you would like to here from him be on the look out.. He Thanks everyone for his care and friendship.

good luck nasty , praying for you my friend.....

Sorry to hear about your bad days and will be praying for you brother that you start having more good days.

Hang in there!!!!!!

Get well Nasty!

Hope you get to feeling better Nasty.

Had you on my mind last night Nasty, Hope and pray you are doing better old friend!!

prayers to you and your family nasty.
    Never met you but feel for you.

Nasty , shoot me a good number to call you at when your up to it......we've chatted and pmd but I would love to put a voice with a name.

And from experience, sometimes it's easier to talk to someone that you don't even know.......just re affirms that strangers care and the whole world isn't full of a holes like it sometimes appears when the chips are down.

Even if you don't or can't, know that your 4 m crazzees actually care and wish you the best in everything you have faced and what you may face in the future.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nasty , shoot me a good number to call you at when your up to it......we've chatted and pmd but I would love to put a voice with a name.

And from experience, sometimes it's easier to talk to someone that you don't even know.......just re affirms that strangers care and the whole world isn't full of a holes like it sometimes appears when the chips are down.

Even if you don't or can't, know that your 4 m crazzees actually care and wish you the best in everything you have faced and what you may face in the future.
    Agreed with and well said bbq. were all thinking bout you nasty!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Keep your head up man!!!!!

Well said Barbecueboy...

Dale, I'm a better person to have had the opportunity to know you here on 4m. Many laughs that will always bring great joy. Thank you my friend! Praying for more better days for you Sir. Praying you will once agian bring us here the boldness about you and great ability to bring laughter for a long time to come.

Hang in there bro... Your buddy Phil.

Thanks Plunks!!

Default Thank you Plunks

Nasty knows I think about his a$$, been trying to do a good job of staying in touch. Hope you have more good days than bad Nasty. Always tell your family you love them, enjoy life man.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Yes, get well soon my friend, just came on tonight for the 1st time in awhile and saw plunks post. You're in my thoughts and just get yourself through this so that u can come on here to harass the masses like we all know u can
    Light My Fire / Doors
    Rooster / Alice in Chains
    Don't You Forget About Me / Simple Minds

Good luck on the fight with the health issues, Nasty. You have people pulling for you.

Hang in there Nasty. Hope you can get on here soon and jaw a bit. I've always thoroughly enjoyed our back and forth's over the years. The reason's to come here have diminished greatly in recent years but you always made it worthwhile regardless of the background noise.

Huge thanks to you Mr. Plunks7 for the updates. Hat's off to you, sir.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    Yes, get well soon my friend, just came on tonight for the 1st time in awhile and saw plunks post. You're in my thoughts and just get yourself through this so that u can come on here to harass the masses like we all know u can
    Not to take anything from my buddy Nasty here but... MM!!! How the heck ya been dude? Nice to hear from u bud. Hope all is well. Don't be a stranger ok??

Back to Dale... God bless you brother!!!

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Thanks Black, but I saw the post about Nasty and had to " opine " He's a good friend of mine on 4m and I appreciate a voice like his on here whenever I come on looking for a good laugh on those rare occasions I come here anymore. And yes Black, all is well for now, I've been thru my trials the last three years, but we're fighters because there's always a good late model race somewhere that we just can't miss. And no, I won't be a stranger.......have fun everyone !
    Light My Fire / Doors
    Rooster / Alice in Chains
    Don't You Forget About Me / Simple Minds

Keep fighting Nasty... as long as there is a whiff of air in you KEEP FIGHTING bud. Love talking to ya about Jimmy O. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Hi Dale. Keep yer chin up bud. Thinkin bout ya.
    8/13/16