Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Casebolt joins Beeman/Masters

According to floracing.com, Casebolt will start racing with Beeman and Masters at Atomic Speedway Friday.

So is Kyle Hardy out or a teammate?

Hardy out...seems to me that regardless of who they put in that ride will be mediocre at best.
    T3G-Never Forget Always Remember

Quote Originally Posted by T3GJason47 View Post
    Hardy out...seems to me that regardless of who they put in that ride will be mediocre at best.
    If by mediocre, you mean winning...then yes, they will continue to be mediocre regardless of who they put in "that ride". Pretty much everybody that has driven for Jim has won in his stuff.

Winning local shows is hardly something to brag about when you have the money and your the house car for a chassis company. What other then weekly regional stuff did Gilpin win? And Hardy won at a local show at Florence in it.
    T3G-Never Forget Always Remember

Both of these last posts have valid points.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

A lot of "good"drivers have driven this car. Don't seem to last long though

Casebolt was at his best in the masterbilt a few years ago, no he didn't win the dream in one, but he seemed to be in contention a lil more. Imo

Just saw a tweat from Kyle Hardy.....after being a Mastersbuilt----MBH loyalist for his entire career, he is preparing a new family owned Rocket XR1 for the Appalachian Speedweeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Just saw a tweat from Kyle Hardy.....after being a Mastersbuilt----MBH loyalist for his entire career, he is preparing a new family owned Rocket XR1 for the Appalachian Speedweeks.
    I'd guess hard feelings, and wanting to jump in what everyone is running.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Mastersbilt can't compete nationally doesn't matter who is in it

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I'd guess hard feelings, and wanting to jump in what everyone is running.
    Can you blame him? If he lost that ride then he made the right choice on Chassis, everyone pretty much has been fast in them. Not a rocket fan but give credit where credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by RayburnRider View Post
    The worst thing Masters ever did was let The Real Deal leave the house car. They have went down hill since then.

Quote Originally Posted by RayburnRider View Post
    They could if they wanted to. There cars need an update cycle.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

The car and hauler belong to Pancho Lawler, and the motors are coming from his old car owner Martin..
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    Can you blame him? If he lost that ride then he made the right choice on Chassis, everyone pretty much has been fast in them. Not a rocket fan but give credit where credit is due.
    Nope. Not at all. More power to him. Don't really care for him, but I'd do exactly as he is doing if I was in his shoes.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

"The car and hauler belong to Pancho Lawler, and the motors are coming from his old car owner Martin.."

Is this deal just for Speedweeks or for the rest of the season?

Can't really blame him. Mostly everybody who gets in an XR1 has a marked improvement in results as soon as they get in one.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Seems like they make everybody mad at some point. But give them a year or two and they'll come out with something and put everybody's stuff to shame like they always do, it'll run for about 3 years and dwindle away then everybody will leave em for the next flavor of the week, rumors will go around about them going out of business etc etc etc and then here they come again. It does bother me however that mbh stopped supporting them. I know at the end of last year Billy tried a wylie chassis and I guess that deal is over considering the car is for sale for next to nothing and per DoD he's selling black diamond cars. I really think if they would answer the phone and be somewhat friendly when they do answer they might pick up some business. I'm in scottsburg on business right now and dropped by there yesterday at 4:15 and the doors were locked and tader was cutting his grass and his business hours say 8-5. They did have a couple new cars in assembly though.

that team is pretty much a joke. very good equipment but for some reason nobody stays in it very long. don't expect it to be any different for Casebolt.