For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
May 23, 2017

Two-Win Weekend for Tyler Clem

St. Petersburg, Florida (05/23/17) – 14-year-old, Tyler Clem swept both the Late Model and Modified action on Saturday night at Bubba Raceway Park as he pushed his 2017-win total to five.

Pulling double duty in the Super Late Model and Open Wheel Modified divisions, Tyler Clem traveled to Volusia Speedway Park (Barberville, Florida) on Friday for a Weekly Racing Series Event. In a field of 23 Medical Arts Labs Florida Late Models, Clem started the night off with a heat race win, positioning him 6th on the starting grid for the feature in his Bubba Army #14 K&N Filters entry. Breaking into a podium spot, Tyler improved four positions, reeling in a runner-up finish behind Mark Whitener with Caleb McGillivray, Brandon Catto, and Steve Shead rounding out the Top 5.

In the Modified ranks, Clem landed a 5th-place finish in his heat race, earning him the 13th-starting position for the A-Main in his Hedman Hedders #14 Larry Shaw Race Car. Wheeling his way into a podium spot, Tyler charged through the field ten positions to finish 3rd behind Kyle Bronson and Garret Stewart with Dillon Buhr and Dustin Thayer completing the Top-5 finishers.

On Saturday night Clem returned to action behind the wheel of both his Super Late Model and Open Wheel Modified for a regular show at Bubba Raceway Park (Ocala, Florida). Beginning the night with heat wins in both divisions, Tyler rolled off the grid 3rd in the feature for both classes. Pacing his way to the front in both his Modified and Late Model, Tyler Clem reeled in his fourth and fifth wins of the season in the feature, sweeping the night in dramatic fashion.

“It was a crazy busy weekend with me competing in both cars on consecutive nights, but my team busted their tails to give me great racecars both nights,” Clem said. “I really want to thank my family, my sponsors, and my fans for their tireless support of my racing program. There’s no way that I could do this without them.”

For full results from these events, please visit www.VolusiaSpeedwayPark.com and www.BubbaRacewayPark.com .

Tyler will enjoy a two-week break from racing before resuming the 2017 campaign on Saturday, June 10, when he competes at Volusia Speedway Park with the Florida Late Model Series. For more information on the event, please visit www.VSPDirtLife.com .

Tyler Clem and Clem Racing Inc. would like to thank all of their principle and associate sponsors including Miller Welders, K&N Filters, Rent ‘N Roll, WingHouse, Hedman Hedders, Stanton Race Engines, Keyser Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Sunoco Fuels, Braille Battery, JE Pistons, Ferrea Valves, Whelen Engineering, 1-800-Ask-Gary, Tony Stewart Racing, Elder Ford, Leaf Race Wear, Winters Racing Products, Bell Helmets, Aurora, Dan Olson Racing Products, Race Optics, Red Line Synthetic Oil, Stepp’s Towing, BR Motorsports, AR Bodies, DB Plugs, Jones Racing Products, Keizer Wheels, Hooker Harness, Callies Performance Products, Willy’s Carburetors, Toyo Tires, Durst Motorsports, Gates Belts, Butlerbuilt Seat Systems, Zero Error Racing, Superior Bearing & Supply, AR Bodies, NGK Spark Plugs, and MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services.

For more information on Tyler Clem, please visit his official website at www.TylerClem.com .