Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hannity?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Hello... they made their changes and look where it got them. Too many Americans are tired of the left wing bs. As we all seen in the Presidential election. Look what happen in Montana... LMAO. ss12 you and kid keep your heads buried. One of these days yall MIGHT see what the REAL truth is
    He's a Republican, remember??? BULL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Yes they are they have realized the far right conservative Reagan trickle down propaganda BS has hurt this country. They are removing the far right wing nuts from their line up. Its about time they have caught up to the real world. It amazes me how many gullible(GOP) citizen bought into this BS. Their propaganda did a good job of selling this BS. Looks like their rating are down and they needed to make some necessary change quick.
    Just what is far right to you? SO Hannity is a nut? Sir you are one hopelessly clueless soul.

You want FOX to be as stupid, dishonest, and far left just like the other news networks. Bringing globalism and Marxism to this nation and destroying it. We don't need citizens like that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    He's a Republican, remember??? BULL!!!!!!!
    No he is a registered Republican. I know for a fact because, the county he lives in you had to be a registered Republican to get a state job. He worked for a state run Correctional facility. I have helped in on his race car for years before we sold our cars. Our families are close so, I now him pretty well. I have known his family for years.
    Last edited by kidrock; 05-27-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No he is a registered Republican. I know for a fact because, the county he lives in you had to be a registered Republican to get a state job. He worked for a state run Correctional facility. I have helped in on his race car for years before we sold our cars. Our families are close so, I now him pretty well. I have known his family for years.
    So your brothers or is he your alter ego? Either way yall cant handle the truth
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

So your brothers or is he your alter ego? Either way yall cant handle the truth

You might wise up one day and realize your being lied to but, it's not looking good.

You might wise up one day and realize your being lied to but, it's not looking good.
    Tell us one of them lies. And then we will see. You can't!

Tell us one of them lies. And then we will see. You can't!

Wetter please when a person like you and your brother dobber don't know the truth from fiction it's a waste of ones times. I have pointed them out before so, I'm not going to waste my time with you. If you want an answer go back and look them up. I have pointed them out before. All we are going to do is keep going back and forth waste of time for both of us, I agree to disagree

Wetter please when a person like you and your brother dobber don't know the truth from fiction it's a waste of ones times. I have pointed them out before so, I'm not going to waste my time with you. If you want an answer go back and look them up. I have pointed them out before.
    No have not pointed anything out before. You just say someone is lying but never back it up or give any furhter details. Now go back to smoking a tailpipe!!!

No have not pointed anything out before. You just say someone is lying but never back it up or give any furhter details. Now go back to smoking a tailpipe!!!
    Oh I have.............................................. .......................why you refuse to believe it is your problem. Heck you have went out of your way before to look stuff up I have said do it again and you will see how wrong you are fonzi lol

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Supposedly on vacation. Think he may be gone, too? If so is Limbaugh next?
    Let me give you this heads up. People go on vacation. Can this thread you started be any more stupid? Just wondering

The only lying I see is what you ss12 and the rest of the demrals are spewing.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Wetter please when a person like you and your brother dobber don't know the truth from fiction it's a waste of ones times. I have pointed them out before so, I'm not going to waste my time with you. If you want an answer go back and look them up. I have pointed them out before. All we are going to do is keep going back and forth waste of time for both of us, I agree to disagree
    The only thing youve pointed out has been fake news that you watch on CNN or BSNBC and we all know their left wing have no clue media.

The only thing youve pointed out has been fake news that you watch on CNN or BSNBC and we all know their left wing have no clue media.
    Ok Trump............................................. ..............................when all the investigations are over we will know soon enough if it was fake news or not. Like I said there is no Russian collusion.
    Last edited by kidrock; 05-29-2017 at 02:21 PM.

The only lying I see is what you ss12 and the rest of the demrals are spewing.
    First off I haven't lied about anything. I'm only pointing what others are saying and we will know soon enough if they were lies or not.

First off I haven't lied about anything. I'm only pointing what others are saying and we will know soon enough if they were lies or not.
    You never lie, you just repeat lies!!! hahahahahahahaaa

You never lie, you just repeat lies!!! hahahahahahahaaa
    It's not a lie if you don't it's a lie. I'm waiting until the investigation is done and then like I have in the past if I'm wrong I will admit it unlike you fonzi

It's not a lie if you don't it's a lie. I'm waiting until the investigation is done and then like I have in the past if I'm wrong I will admit it unlike you fonzi
    That is exactly what your problem is. It's called perception and the ability to have wisdom in your thought processes. Sadly you also display stubborn biased ignorance toward supporting a corrupt political party.

That is exactly what your problem is. It's called perception and the ability to have wisdom in your thought processes. Sadly you also display stubborn biased ignorance toward supporting a corrupt political party.
    Lets see I think I have said oh I don't know how many times. I do not agree with everything they want to or have done but, unfortunately you are not hearing or in this case seeing it. Now who is showing their ignorance you guess it you. lol

Ok Trump............................................. ..............................when all the investigations are over we will know soon enough if it was fake news or not. Like I said there is no Russian collusion.
    Oh please. Even the Democrats have said there is no proof. But then theyll say we have to dig deeper... more D&P BS!!!! What Im hoping will happen since they just had to get a special investegator to look into it that the Dems (all of em) skeletons fall out of their closets and they all go to jail

So youve not looked into some of the lies to see if they are lies? Your just telling what youve heard on BSNBC and the rest of the left. Figured you to be a factual man.