Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hannity?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Oh please. Even the Democrats have said there is no proof. But then theyll say we have to dig deeper... more D&P BS!!!! What Im hoping will happen since they just had to get a special investegator to look into it that the Dems (all of em) skeletons fall out of their closets and they all go to jail
    That's what I said no proof of collusion, I hope anyone that's has committed a crime does go to jail if convicted in a court of law. I don't care what party they are from and would have thought you would want the same thing but, I guess you only want the Dems to get in trouble and not Republicans. Sad sad sad
    Last edited by kidrock; 05-30-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That's what I said no proof of collusion, I hope anyone that's has committed a crime does go to jail if convicted in a court of law. I don't care what party they are from and would have thought you would want the same thing but, I guess you only want the Dems to get in trouble and not Republicans. Sad sad sad
    I say that because it IS mostly Democrats bud. Past and present. Yes there are a few Repubs Id LOVE to see spend the rest of their lives in jail. Especially McCain and the leakers. And any pediphiles of course.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

That's such BS but expected from the right. Blame the left for the rights trouble. Like jrjr said he's on vacation. Not VACATION

I guess the left made Bill harass women, I guess the left made Roger harass women
    Time to start taking responsibility for their actions and quit blaming others.
    No whats BS is that the left lost the election and just cant take it . Disrupting the
    country and blame everything on Trump . I cant believe we are still chasing the
    Russia BS . The obummer gang crooked as it gets , and we still are wasting our tax
    dollars with the stupid azzs DEM that wont let it go . But I hope the people see
    through this sh1t , and make them pay , with the death of the DEM party .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    No whats BS is that the left lost the election and just cant take it . Disrupting the
    country and blame everything on Trump . I cant believe we are still chasing the
    Russia BS . The obummer gang crooked as it gets , and we still are wasting our tax
    dollars with the stupid azzs DEM that wont let it go . But I hope the people see
    through this sh1t , and make them pay , with the death of the DEM party .
    You guys keep saying that nonsense. Can't really blame much on Trump because he hasn't done anything yet.

I agree with you on chasing this bs. my hope they will find the leakers and deal with them. It's the Republicans that are in control and they are the ones that could stop it so, maybe you need to ask yourself why haven't they.

Like I said before the Dem party is going nowhere and it will not be the death of them. The Republican party will overreach and people will get sick of it and demand change. Same thing happened this time just the people were tired of the Dems. Like I have said history is on my side. Remember a couple of years ago when people thought it might be the death of the Republican party and look what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I say that because it IS mostly Democrats bud. Past and present. Yes there are a few Repubs Id LOVE to see spend the rest of their lives in jail. Especially McCain and the leakers. And any pediphiles of course.

Crime is ridden in both parties but, yet some reason you don't want to believe it. Your biased is showing through.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...cted_of_crimes
    Last edited by kidrock; 05-31-2017 at 02:29 PM.

You guys keep saying that nonsense. Can't really blame much on Trump because he hasn't done anything yet.

I agree with you on chasing this bs. my hope they will find the leakers and deal with them. It's the Republicans that are in control and they are the ones that could stop it so, maybe you need to ask yourself why haven't they.

Like I said before the Dem party is going nowhere and it will not be the death of them. The Republican party will overreach and people will get sick of it and demand change. Same thing happened this time just the people were tired of the Dems. Like I have said history is on my side. Remember a couple of years ago when people thought it might be the death of the Republican party and look what happened.
    I agree that the DEMS are going nowhere . And neither are the ( REP ) until the ( DEMS ) stop
    all the BS and get on with to try and and get our country headed in the right direction .
    before something that cant be reversed goes wrong and then we will all pay a price
    absolutely no agreeing on any issue is enough evidence to see how ridiculous this BS is .
    and then the massive attack of the media , which is the (DEMS ) party , how is it that they are
    always after someone to step down , or to investigate someone , instead of the issues period .

I agree that the DEMS are going nowhere . And neither are the ( REP ) until the ( DEMS ) stop
    all the BS and get on with to try and and get our country headed in the right direction .
    before something that cant be reversed goes wrong and then we will all pay a price
    absolutely no agreeing on any issue is enough evidence to see how ridiculous this BS is .
    and then the massive attack of the media , which is the (DEMS ) party , how is it that they are
    always after someone to step down , or to investigate someone , instead of the issues period .
    All you hear is impeach, impeach......but when the host asks for what crime.....they are SPEECHLESS! I have seen this on many different talk shows! smh

I agree I wish they could just work together and get this country back on track. The media is the worst. I wish they could just report the truth and not report hearsay crap.

They are both hypocritical.

I agree I wish they could just work together and get this country back on track. The media is the worst. I wish they could just report the truth and not report hearsay crap.

kidrock you are not seeing the fact that the Democrat party is controlled by Communists and the Republican party is not. The more you try to make it seem that both parties are equally bad, the more you show that you don't understand just how bad the Democrat party has become, and the fact that most all of the TV news media is controlled by these Commies and Globalists who are all in to propping up the DEMS and doing the dirty work of distortion, lies, and censorship.

Until you realize these FACTS you are just going to keep filling your jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    kidrock you are not seeing the fact that the Democrat party is controlled by Communists and the Republican party is not. The more you try to make it seem that both parties are equally bad, the more you show that you don't understand just how bad the Democrat party has become, and the fact that most all of the TV news media is controlled by these Commies and Globalists who are all in to propping up the DEMS and doing the dirty work of distortion, lies, and censorship.

Until you realize these FACTS you are just going to keep filling your jeans.
    You hurt my feelings again. Lol, you know we are never going to agree on things so maybe it's time to give it a rest. All we do is go back and forth over the same crap. The best thing I did was get rid of cable tv and realize all the news organizations can't be trusted. Some others on here realize the same thing.

You hurt my feelings again. Lol, you know we are never going to agree on things so maybe it's time to give it a rest. All we do is go back and forth over the same crap. The best thing I did was get rid of cable tv and realize all the news organizations can't be trusted. Some others on here realize the same thing.
    So what has Fox news reported that wasn't true???

Try to keep this in mind, Donald Trump did not steal your money.
    Donald Trump did not raise your taxes.
    Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food.
    Trump is not stirring a race war.
    Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims.
    Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda.
    Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East.
    Trump did not betray Israel.
    Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program.
    Trump did not give our military secrets to China.
    Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia.
    Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans.
    Trump did not cripple our economy.
    Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars.
    Trump did not ruin our credit, twice.
    Trump did not double African American unemployment.
    Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years.
    Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute, and imprison Americans.
    Trump did not set free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay.
    Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times.

Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, non stop.

Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the other criminals who previously occupied our government, are not.
    The media is the Democratic Party.

Try to keep this in mind, Donald Trump did not steal your money. Donald Trump did not raise your taxes. Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food. Trump is not stirring a race war. Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims.Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda. Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East. Trump did not betray Israel. Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program. Trump did not give our military secrets to China. Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia. Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans. Trump did not cripple our economy. Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars. Trump did not ruin our credit, twice. Trump did not double African American unemployment. Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years. Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute, and imprison Americans. Trump did not set free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay. Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times.Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, non stop.Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the other criminals who previously occupied our government, are not.The media is the Democratic Party.
    Great post c-dub! But the D&P show will still go on so that the crooked politicians can keep everything theyve done illegally stays covered up. Those people dont give a chit about doing their job as long as their getting that money from under the table
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

kidrock you are not seeing the fact that the Democrat party is controlled by Communists and the Republican party is not. The more you try to make it seem that both parties are equally bad, the more you show that you don't understand just how bad the Democrat party has become, and the fact that most all of the TV news media is controlled by these Commies and Globalists who are all in to propping up the DEMS and doing the dirty work of distortion, lies, and censorship.Until you realize these FACTS you are just going to keep filling your jeans.
    Another great post

Try to keep this in mind, Donald Trump did not steal your money.
    Donald Trump did not raise your taxes.
    Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food.
    Trump is not stirring a race war.
    Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims.
    Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda.
    Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East.
    Trump did not betray Israel.
    Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program.
    Trump did not give our military secrets to China.
    Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia.
    Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans.
    Trump did not cripple our economy.
    Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars.
    Trump did not ruin our credit, twice.
    Trump did not double African American unemployment.
    Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years.
    Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute, and imprison Americans.
    Trump did not set free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay.
    Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times.

Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, non stop.

Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the other criminals who previously occupied our government, are not.
    The media is the Democratic Party.
    CW give him time he only been in office for 5 months. Remember he didn't tell Russia that it was Israel were he got the information.

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...pg?w=600&h=385
    Last edited by ss12; 06-01-2017 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    CW give him time he only been in office for 5 months. Remember he didn't tell Russia that it was Israel were he got the information.https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...pg?w=600&h=385
    By you Demerals yall would have him impeached by now. If yall could find something that would stick. But yall cant and wont for the next eight years.

Looks like CBS has finally caught a clue... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...-announcement/

Looks like Assange will help Hannity on his radio broad cast... http://www.westernjournalism.com/jul...ys-radio-show/

i agree i wish they could just work together and get this country back on track. The media is the worst. I wish they could just report the truth and not report hearsay crap.

hypocritical much ? You report their lies and then say well wait until the investigation is complete and then i'll admit i was wrong for repeating their lies ! Do you not see your own hypocrisy ? LIKE GETTING TO PICK YOUR POWER BALL NUMBERS AFTER THE DRAWING !!!!!! YOU MUST NOT READ OR REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAY !
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 06-02-2017 at 08:55 AM.