Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hannity?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    hypocritical much ? You report their lies and then say well wait until the investigation is complete and then i'll admit i was wrong for repeating their lies ! Do you not see your own hypocrisy ? LIKE GETTING TO PICK YOUR POWER BALL NUMBERS AFTER THE DRAWING !!!!!! YOU MUST NOT READ OR REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAY !
    He keeps saying the parties should work together. The Democrat party will not compromise their Communist/Globalist agenda in any way, so that is impossible.

https://youtu.be/Uw4lMKX4FKY

Hannity and FOX under full assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    He keeps saying the parties should work together. The Democrat party will not compromise their Communist/Globalist agenda in any way, so that is impossible.
    Itll never happen theres too much money going into their pockets. In other words they do what their paid to do what their told or lose their next election.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

CNN caught again... https://youtu.be/qOtZvoX0q0k
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    CW give him time he only been in office for 5 months. Remember he didn't tell Russia that it was Israel were he got the information.

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...pg?w=600&h=385
    Being a partisan lemming is not smart, wise up and quit parroting the stupid "RESIST" movement.