Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Look to me Stovall body slammed Erb and Erb didn't like it and paid him back.
    That's my assessment as well after watching the video. Stovall definitely leaned on Erb and drew the contact.
    8/13/16

Talking

Don't toot your horn too fast. In the 2nd B-Main tonight Pierce threw a slider on Stovall and he threw on back in turn 3 and sort of collected Pierce. Pierce didn't make contact with Stovall in turn 1; but Stovall made some minor contact with Pierce in turn 3
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Get it straight kwd, Erb was leading the "device" wheeling mr average until Erb was door slamed lol. Slow? That device couldn't get by without a punt.
    Lol rubbing is racing, some just like rub alot harder than most

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Don't toot your horn too fast. In the 2nd B-Main tonight Pierce threw a slider on Stovall and he threw on back in turn 3 and sort of collected Pierce. Pierce didn't make contact with Stovall in turn 1; but Stovall made some minor contact with Pierce in turn 3
    Pierce got what he had coming. Yes, he threw his typical slider and took Stovall's line but then he tried to block a crossover. Stovall did exactly what Pierce forced him to do. If you throw a slider, especially on the last lap, expect a slider in return.

Jesse f Ing Stovall.......don't like the way I drove you, eat f Ing sh-t.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Talking Exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    This is really catching on. Classy

Quote Originally Posted by KBM18fan View Post
    Pierce got what he had coming. Yes, he threw his typical slider and took Stovall's line but then he tried to block a crossover. Stovall did exactly what Pierce forced him to do. If you throw a slider, especially on the last lap, expect a slider in return.
    Ole DoD left that outta the report.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I love it, I'll buy it for my kids(sarcasm)
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Does this mean Pierce is gonna pull a Baltimore Colts and pull out in the middle of the night and run for $1500 somewhere Saturday night?🤔🤔🤔

Boom. That's a walk off.

Less than 90 minutes earlier Pierce tried to run over Jared Landers in the heat race and spun himself out. That's why he was buried in the b main to begin with. I must've been the only one that saw it.

Bobby has one coming every time he gets on the race track. It's kinda funny when he runs over somebody, the pierce posse thinks it's awesome. But when it happens to Bobby..... the alleged driver is scum of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Does this mean Pierce is gonna pull a Baltimore Colts and pull out in the middle of the night and run for $1500 somewhere Saturday night?樂樂樂
    I pretty sure hes in the show already..

Quote Originally Posted by kbm18fan View Post
    pierce got what he had coming. Yes, he threw his typical slider and took stovall's line but then he tried to block a crossover. Stovall did exactly what pierce forced him to do. If you throw a slider, especially on the last lap, expect a slider in return.
    x2! ^^^^^^

I like what Essex said............Stovall threw the shoulder! lol
    Last edited by 25jrjr; 05-27-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Less than 90 minutes earlier Pierce tried to run over Jared Landers in the heat race and spun himself out. That's why he was buried in the b main to begin with. I must've been the only one that saw it.

Bobby has one coming every time he gets on the race track. It's kinda funny when he runs over somebody, the pierce posse thinks it's awesome. But when it happens to Bobby..... the alleged driver is scum of the earth.
    How true it is! Great post Husky!!

So pierce holds his line and landers don't. Landers clearly hit pierce. Hmmmmm. Drink another 1 lol

Stovall is fast but he's a mess as well. He's banged his way to the front both nights. 2 nights>2 torn up cars.

And I doubt Pierce is going anywhere. Pretty sure he's in the show with his Thurs, results.

He'll start 14th Sat. night.
    Last edited by Highside Hustler25; 05-27-2017 at 06:01 AM.
    8/13/16

Like Bobby or don't like him, he definitely races his car as hard as anyone. Almost wreckless abandonment, not really fitting of his "smooth operator" name. He is for sure talented. The kid is closer to figuring this gig out than I'm sure many would like to admit. Bobby may want to not play bumper cars as much, and once he gets that part under control he could be dangerous.

Bobby is anything BUT smooth and I like it
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rebalusa1 View Post
    So pierce holds his line and landers don't. Landers clearly hit pierce. Hmmmmm. Drink another 1 lol
    Bobby hits him square in the a$$ and that's Landers fault, interesting.

I know this isn't supposed to be how people look at things on here, because it's nearly impossible for anyone to look at something impartial.

What happened was, Landers was running low, Bobby had a run and was running high, and I'm guessing Landers got a signal to move high. Which he did, just as Bobby had a good run. Entering the turn, you know dam well Bobby thought he'd go low, he had been, but either he was told, or instinct said move high. It ruined Bobbys' run because it jacked up his timing by having to practically wreck to not wad up two cars. It was a racing deal, nothing real shady. Really sucked for Bobby because he had a good run. I'd have made the same choice he did right there.

Quote Originally Posted by rebalusa1 View Post
    Landers was in front of Pierce. So he would have had to slam on his brakes to hit Pierce. Doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by NormP; 05-27-2017 at 07:41 AM.