Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Landers was in front of Pierce. So he would have had to slam on his brakes to hit Pierce. Doesn't make sense.
    Did you see the video? Landers looked like he was going to go low, Bobby committed to the outside, Landers bailed on the bottom and faded up high. Racin deal.

SMH and lol, some of u all act like you never seen a dam dlm race!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Bobby hits him square in the a$$ and that's Landers fault, interesting.

I know this isn't supposed to be how people look at things on here, because it's nearly impossible for anyone to look at something impartial.

What happened was, Landers was running low, Bobby had a run and was running high, and I'm guessing Landers got a signal to move high. Which he did, just as Bobby had a good run. Entering the turn, you know dam well Bobby thought he'd go low, he had been, but either he was told, or instinct said move high. It ruined Bobbys' run because it jacked up his timing by having to practically wreck to not wad up two cars. It was a racing deal, nothing real shady. Really sucked for Bobby because he had a good run. I'd have made the same choice he did right there.
    A 2nd and 3rd look at it, you are right. You can tell where Landers was a little uncertain going into turn 1.

But you can't deny Pierce was trying to block Stovalls crossover move going to the back stretch. Stovall was at his door and Pierce kept coming down on him. Stovall didn't back out and that's why Pierce got the elbow going into the corner.

Better get the hot wheels out for reenactment

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Did you see the video? Landers looked like he was going to go low, Bobby committed to the outside, Landers bailed on the bottom and faded up high. Racin deal.
    I watched it live. Bobby hit Jared in the rear.

I don't whine about Bobby like a lot of people around here do every time he makes contact with someone, but you can't blame that one on Landers like rebalusa was. It's racing, that stuff happens. Especially on dirt.

Seeing some impartiality is refreshing..as ive stated before I will be the first one to say he made a mistake..Bobby seems to be a bit of a slow starter but better than most at finding the fast way around once the track slicks off...I like his chances in the 100 lapper....

I bet Bob was having a conniption...

Amazing how a Erb/Stovall thread turns into a Pierce thread.

Looks like Payback from couple years ago also lol https://youtu.be/Qh2G3gZMQHM

Quote Originally Posted by dangerdann View Post
    forgot all about that thanks!!!! Made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by dangerdann View Post
    Erb running the Erb line then as well. My guess is that Erb and Stovall will end up running together during the 100 lapper Saturday. It won't end well. Not a good week to be an Erb.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Since drivers "hear" where the other drivers are, maybe Erb needs a hearing aid(seriously)!

He's one of the few that drives into the bottom and drifts all the way to the wall on exit, ie throwing a lot of bad sliders! smh

If its true what Stovall said that kind of changes the way I look at Erb...That def wasnt Stovalls fault...

NormP get set of bifocals lol. Would you have lifted if you were racing. Landers clearly went up the track. Oh wait your a message board racer. Lol. Rubbing is racing. enjoy the races

Barry Seal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Bobby hits him square in the a$$ and that's Landers fault, interesting.I know this isn't supposed to be how people look at things on here, because it's nearly impossible for anyone to look at something impartial.What happened was, Landers was running low, Bobby had a run and was running high, and I'm guessing Landers got a signal to move high. Which he did, just as Bobby had a good run. Entering the turn, you know dam well Bobby thought he'd go low, he had been, but either he was told, or instinct said move high. It ruined Bobbys' run because it jacked up his timing by having to practically wreck to not wad up two cars. It was a racing deal, nothing real shady. Really sucked for Bobby because he had a good run. I'd have made the same choice he did right there.
    This! Plus pierce tried to block Stovall crossover. I will buy a Stovall shirt next time I see him race. Took a lot of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) this weekend and held his own. By the way I'm from Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by rebalusa1 View Post
    NormP get set of bifocals lol. Would you have lifted if you were racing. Landers clearly went up the track. Oh wait your a message board racer. Lol. Rubbing is racing. enjoy the races
    I'm not a racer at all, but I'm not a Pierce white knight like you are either lol. Looks like your boy Bobby got the worst end of the racing deal. Contact is going to happen in dirt races. If you don't like it, go watch nascar haha.
    Last edited by NormP; 05-27-2017 at 03:38 PM.

I think Stovall lost his cool and said F it

Quote Originally Posted by rebalusa1 View Post
    And was hit square in the a$$ by Bobby, a racing deal, bad timing, not an intentional move on eithers part. Ole Norm does pretty good about not ball gagging, I think you need to come up for a breath.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    A 2nd and 3rd look at it, you are right. You can tell where Landers was a little uncertain going into turn 1.

But you can't deny Pierce was trying to block Stovalls crossover move going to the back stretch. Stovall was at his door and Pierce kept coming down on him. Stovall didn't back out and that's why Pierce got the elbow going into the corner.
    Just watched that one with Stovall. It's about fukin time. Stovall went from a great weekend to a sh!tty one real quick. And Bobby driving up beside him, that was all on Bobby. He let you slide him Junior, now he cosses you over, he tried some BS, and got the horns. Just as I'd have done what Bobby did in the Landers incident, I'd have done the exact same thing in the Stovall one if I was Stovall.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I'm not a racer at all, but I'm not a Pierce white knight like you are either lol. Looks like your boy Bobby got the worst end of the racing deal. Contact is going to happen in dirt races. If you don't like it, go watch nascar haha.
    I'm so glad you didn't say... "If you don't like it, go eat shT"