Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Grow up BOYS! not a pierce fan NormP. Don't for get its racing. Everyone see's what they want. 😃😀😄😆😆😆

Barry Seal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rebalusa1 View Post
    Grow up BOYS! not a pierce fan NormP. Don't for get its racing. Everyone see's what they want. 
    What do we know about the pierce family? Social media is a mother (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)a.

Quote Originally Posted by rebalusa1 View Post
    Grow up BOYS! not a pierce fan NormP. Don't for get its racing. Everyone see's what they want. 
    Wtf. What is wrong with calling things as they are? Landers changed his line, Bobby hit him square in the a$$, Landers can't hit a guy square with his a$$ end, you just can't. He changed his line at the last second, Bobby was caught off guard as anyone woulda been and hit him and checked up to not trash two cars. It's not about liking or disliking, it's calling things as they are fairly. It was just a racing deal, not hating on Bobby or Jared.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Wtf. What is wrong with calling things as they are? Landers changed his line, Bobby hit him square in the a$$, Landers can't hit a guy square with his a$$ end, you just can't. He changed his line at the last second, Bobby was caught off guard as anyone woulda been and hit him and checked up to not trash two cars. It's not about liking or disliking, it's calling things as they are fairly. It was just a racing deal, not hating on Bobby or Jared.

I watched it several times and that's how I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I watched it several times and that's how I saw it.
    Keep in mind when it comes to Pierce, some here will never give him the benefit of the doubt. His is guilty no matter if proven innocent. People slam him still for stuff that happened 4 years ago. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Keep in mind when it comes to Pierce, some here will never give him the benefit of the doubt. His is guilty no matter if proven innocent. People slam him still for stuff that happened 4 years ago. To each their own.
    You're exactly right, and while I dislike some things he has done and stated it, there's nothing here. It was a racing deal, it screwed Bobby flat out. But he had two choices, junk his car and Jareds, or check up. He chose to check up, in that situation, I'd have made the same choice.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I could care less what you say, you're nothing but a booby peerse clan cheerleader. They have zero class, they are a bunch of knucklehead inbread idiots.

Edit.....The tshirt they are selling this years pretty much says it all.
    Last edited by ptown; 05-28-2017 at 08:50 AM.

I could care less what you say, you're nothing but a booby peerse clan cheerleader. They have zero class, they are a bunch of knucklehead inbread idiots.

Edit.....The tshirt they are selling this years pretty much says it all.
    Ciara looks too good to be inbred.

Arrow

I could care less what you say, you're nothing but a booby peerse clan cheerleader. They have zero class, they are a bunch of knucklehead inbread idiots.Edit.....The tshirt they are selling this years pretty much says it all.
    Where did that come from? Why the hatred? I've never said anything to you? You clearly just hate Pierce and anybody that likes him. Smh at some people, you just got to wonder! Wow.

Where did that come from? Why the hatred? I've never said anything to you? You clearly just hate Pierce and anybody that likes him. Smh at some people, you just got to wonder! Wow.
    You actually made a pretty good post, and yeah, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    You actually made a pretty good post, and yeah, wow.
    Maybe a bit harsh but every time I look at that tshirt it brings that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Get it straight kwd, Erb was leading the "device" wheeling mr average until Erb was door slamed lol. Slow? That device couldn't get by without a punt.
    Some people need a punt or two. If stovall, makes the show "Which I sure he will", he will be starting behind erb. It should be interesting when stovall tries to pass him again today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Some people need a punt or two. If stovall, makes the show "Which I sure he will", he will be starting behind erb. It should be interesting when stovall tries to pass him again today.
    He won't catch Erb. If he does...nothing will happen.

Maybe a bit harsh but every time I look at that tshirt it brings that out.
    Don't blame it on the shirts! Man up or lady up either way, you bash that kid every time you get the chance. Why use the shirt as an excuse? I think you get off on it personally, you jump on any thread about him and rip him and then have the nerve to rip his fans for defending the hatred you constantly spew. For someone who dislikes him and his fans so much, you do seem to follow his posts a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    I think Stovall found out what will happen if does do something. I'm sure Erb won't hesitate do something again if he has to. It would be wise of Stovall to get over it and move on.

Don't blame it on the shirts! Man up or lady up either way, you bash that kid every time you get the chance. Why use the shirt as an excuse? I think you get off on it personally, you jump on any thread about him and rip him and then have the nerve to rip his fans for defending the hatred you constantly spew. For someone who dislikes him and his fans so much, you do seem to follow his posts a lot.
    I'm pretty sure you've said this exact same la tee frikin daa many times over. You sure you're not just re posting the some old blaa frigen blaa? Why waist ur time? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    I'm pretty sure you've said this exact same la tee frikin daa many times over. You sure you're not just re posting the some old blaa frigen blaa? Why waist ur time? Lol
    You keep saying stuff like that but I don't get it??? I've not really said it. Kinda confused??

You keep saying stuff like that but I don't get it??? I've not really said it. Kinda confused??
    Its ok smoothy. Everything is going to be ohhh kaaaay.

Stovall and Landers drive over their head and out of control. Stovall hit everything but the water truck. Look at his car it was beat up every race he was in. While I was surprised that Landers ran so well I think he finished 7th. I believe Erb won the Dream didn't he?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RRRKKK View Post
    Stovall and Landers drive over their head and out of control. Stovall hit everything but the water truck. Look at his car it was beat up every race he was in. While I was surprised that Landers ran so well I think he finished 7th. I believe Erb won the Dream didn't he?
    You laid that out just about as perfect as it can be. The truth to a T !

Yes Erb won the Dream...