Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Stovall and Erb Jr.

No mention of it on here?

While it's very well known Erb Jr. is horrible to get around, Stovall did kinda just ram her in there. In saying that, the leaders are there man, hold a line, let them by, race on. He'd want treated with respect, but sure doesn't show it. He runs that I own the whole track line.

To turn around and punt Stovall, was chicken sh!t, Stovall 100% owes him one. Jesse took himself out by not showing patience, for you to pull that sh!t when you aren't even a leading car, just BS. So while Stovall didn't show patience, Erb is still a tool for that altercation.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I mentioned on the race thread that I used to like Erb but lately I am leaning towards thinking that he is a hackjob. And I posted that BEFORE he came back and punted Stovall.

Funny thing is, he was slower than heck until Stovall hit him and then he was darn near the fastest car on the track to try to chase him down to wreck him. Maybe he just needs some more motivation or something, heck I don't know, like a rabbit at the dog races, maybe they need to get a little Stovall die-cast car and dangle it on a stick out in front of Erb's windshield so he'll pick up the pace.

Saw it, agree 100%. Stovall was pushing hard to get thru lappers and certainly roughed Erb up in corner 3. But seems Erb over reacted considering he wasn't in the lead pack and the 00 was. Oh well, one less Christmas card to send.

They are both big Black Diamond guys too....I believe. I know Erb is, Jesse used to be, if not still.

Erb seems to be in the way alot anymore

So Stovall didn't show patients but yet Erb is the tool here? Lol, OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Erb seems to be in the way alot anymore
    He's been the same years. Blocking is racing as rubbing is racing if you're trying to hold 10th or 1st.

Phil I think the difference here is that Stovall was leading the race and Erb was doing what he does....crowds the leaders when he is getting lapped, which is starting to be more often than not. Stovall whacked him but it was almost necessary. An attention getter. Didn't wreck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    So Stovall didn't show patients but yet Erb is the tool here? Lol, OK.
    He is a chicken sh!t tool for punting a guy for a racing incident. Erb knew dam well Stovall was a leader, and that he just went in hot to get the lead back, not to intentionally rough up Erb. For Erb to come back and punt him, when he was out to lunch, yes, complete tool, total BS.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He's been the same years. Blocking is racing as rubbing is racing if you're trying to hold 10th or 1st.
    And when you block enough, the horn is going to get used.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Thats usually the case yes. Racing, they call it.

He is a chicken sh!t tool for punting a guy for a racing incident. Erb knew dam well Stovall was a leader, and that he just went in hot to get the lead back, not to intentionally rough up Erb. For Erb to come back and punt him, when he was out to lunch, yes, complete tool, total BS.
    I said ok! Erb is the tool, ouch!!! Lmao..

Lightbulb

Did Stovall honk his horn at Erb before he got "impatient"? this is too funny dude...

28 tried to spin him in turn 3 a few laps earlier, it was clearly intentional.

I don't really blame Jesse for doing it, he had what was a car capable of winning I think, epj or bloomer dont drive like that in traffic knowing that. I'd say he'll learn to be a lil more patient from that and move on.

Erb drives the widest race car on the planet when he's about to get passed. It's a wonder this doesn't happen more than it does. He's good at passing cars, letting cars pass him......not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    28 tried to spin him in turn 3 a few laps earlier, it was clearly intentional.
    Then maybe it was payback time for Erb from another race?

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I don't really blame Jesse for doing it, he had what was a car capable of winning I think, epj or bloomer dont drive like that in traffic knowing that. I'd say he'll learn to be a lil more patient from that and move on.

Erb drives the widest race car on the planet when he's about to get passed. It's a wonder this doesn't happen more than it does. He's good at passing cars, letting cars pass him......not so much.
    He is usually only "Erbing" you if in the lead. Stovall must have rubbed him the wrong way somewhere.

He is usually only "Erbing" you if in the lead. Stovall must have rubbed him the wrong way somewhere.
    When stovall rubbed erb, it made erb have flash back of Jd slamming his slow ass to take the win lol.

Think heard either Essex or Trenton Berry reference some history, not sure heard that right. Stovall is fun to watch but he uses his tires up more quickly, my belief he was a sitting duck to Pearson or others behind him, was a matter of time. Jesse has tended to struggle more in latter stages of long races at Wheatland, even in years where he had top 10 finishes. At 25 laps he is a major threat, longer races against national level competition his lesser experience at tire management begins to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    When stovall rubbed erb, it made erb have flash back of Jd slamming his slow ass to take the win lol.
    Get it straight kwd, Erb was leading the "device" wheeling mr average until Erb was door slamed lol. Slow? That device couldn't get by without a punt.