Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Boggs was in a brand new car. I dont think it was even finished until yesterday and he started 8th. Im sure he wasnt totally disappointed in the night but def not the finish he wanted. He will get her dialed in

if it's on video it's plain to see RJ was used as a pick on the front stretch wall.

But still though congrats to Morans for winning a big one at home. He had heat all over him the whole race and never faltered in lap traffic

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    Erb deserved it if RJ popped him. RJ was very lucky his car didn't end up on its lid. If you see pics of erbs car and the whole right side caved in its from using the 71 as a cushion from the wall
    The right rear exploded on Erbs car is what caused most the damage after the contact. It was bent up pretty good, but once the tire came apart it ripped the whole right side off of it.

I'm glad to see Casebolt show that masterbilt some justice again, also happy to see Devin get his first win. It was a very eventful night for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

I'm glad to see Casebolt show that masterbilt some justice again.
    Must've carried over to today because he tweeted a picture earlier this morning of him on the side of he road with the blue light special in his mirror. 😂😂😂

Congrats to Devin and crew
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Barry Seal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Congrats to Devin and crew
    Devin is my new favorite driver, his dad was my favorite for years. When his dad ran bullits a lot of people in my area ran Midwest bullitts.

yea I like Devin... he's going to win his share

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Its a good thing the Conley's are pure as the driven snow so they can feel 100% justified in using a car as a weapon and then fighting too.
    Lol, very true.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Its a good thing the Conley's are pure as the driven snow so they can feel 100% justified in using a car as a weapon and then fighting too.
    Problem is, for anyone on the other side, you're going to have to fight with 2 or 3 generations of them, plus family members, plus various crew. Unless you came mobbed up, it won't end well. Tyler Erb picked the single worst car to do dirty at Atomic. Unzicker tried the patient approach with Erb. The Conley clan doesn't subscribe to the Unzicker brand of conflict resolution. Maybe Erb will think twice next time.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

The Conleys being pissed for being used up is the most hysterical thing I've seen all week. I guess they can't take a taste of their own medicine.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Crazy how people talk about the Conleys and how they use up cars and are fans of Bloomquist. Hysterical I tell ya. Or Boggs fans...

Default Can't be serious

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    Crazy how people talk about the Conleys and how they use up cars and are fans of Bloomquist. Hysterical I tell ya. Or Boggs fans...
    You aren't really trying to compare Bloomquist to the Conleys or Boggs are you? I mean, that's oil and water, apples and oranges, whatever, complete polar opposites. People may not like Bloomer because of him being an a$$hole I guess or stuck up, but a dirty driver, very few are going to try that ridiculous comparison.

I mean EPJ just gives him props, as do most drivers for him not being dirty. The Conleys and Boggs, their reputation precedes them.

Furthermore, Bloomquist keeps the same car for quite awhile. Very rarely does he ever trash one, or even get a dinged quarter panel.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The only time I can recall Bloomer doing some one dirty, was Freddy Smith at the DTWC at WVMS way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    The only time I can recall Bloomer doing some one dirty, was Freddy Smith at the DTWC at WVMS way back when.
    The Frye deal at Eldora, but I dunno wth he was thinking there. That Frye was going to enter higher I dunno. He went in there and just used Frye up in the middle of the race. I looked at it as Bloomer being dirty, but that early in a race, blowing in too hot and miscalculating where Bill was, I think he just fuked up.

But to be able to pin point the few times he has been shady as much as he runs, should be enough. The Conleys and the other person he mentioned, their reputation is pretty well known.

I don't see it as him using his car as a weapon. The contact he made with Erb under caution wasn't even enough to fold up the corner panel. It was just enough to let Erb know he was there. It's not like he went Josh Owens on him. The Conleys are no saints, we all know that. What Rj done wasn't nothing Erb wouldn't receive during racing someone hard. Rj doesn't race dirty unless someone throws it on him first, in his younger days he wasn't scared to bend sh!t up, not so much now.

I'd say you put anyone else in Rjs shoes that night.....same result. I'm no Conley supporter at all, this is just how I seen it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Devin Moran gets 1st World Of Outlaws Late Model Series win at Atomic Speedway tonight.
    Per the World Of Outlaws on Twitter.
    Congrats to Devin Moran on the victory, I'm sure more will follow. Exceptionally talented young man, probably best and classiest of the younger class coming up. No nasty t-shirts or mean-spirited family to worry about with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSprints View Post
    Congrats to Devin Moran on the victory, I'm sure more will follow. Exceptionally talented young man, probably best and classiest of the younger class coming up. No nasty t-shirts or mean-spirited family to worry about with this one.
    A good kid who was raised and taught to respect others and behave with class and dignity, there's another racing family out there that could take some lessons from the Morans.