Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Johnny appleseed

Any idea of car count for this race tomorrow night? Hoping maybe some world of outlaws come race since tyler county cancelled.

How much to win? 2K as usual???

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    How much to win? 2K as usual???
    2K for a race at Eldora is a joke.

Quit bitchin (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)!!!

What??? I asked a simple question and got a factual answer. Sorry!!!!!!

16 cars per DoD.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Looks like weather could be an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Looks like weather could be an issue?
    Hey I need some help, I'm running behind getting to Eldora does anyone know if they are running on time and is that a fact statement that only 16 cars are there?

Top 5 finish

Casey Noonan
    Rusty Schlenk
    Robinson
    Hawkins
    Andrew Reaume

Only 16 cars.

Not you Clayton, slobber jaws

WOW!,I am glad I didn't go,only 16 late models for the Johnny Appleseed,this race used to draw 40-50 lates,again"what joke."Tony,if you want to protect your investment you need to consider new management.Eldora used to be considered the premier dirt track in the country,but in the last 3yrs.it's gone down hill.

And there you have it!Page two the rest of the story.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Crystal Motor Speedway in MI has more mini wedge cars tonight than Eldora has for LM lol

All the rule changes, safety and tire rules have all lead to the low car counts. If the tires rules aren't changed the the future of Late Model racing at Eldora will only be the Dream and World 100 with low car counts. Eldora is on an island with their tire rule not one other track in the country has the same tire rule. Area track where the largest number of cars come from for these smaller races don't have a no groove and sipe rule. The local weekly racer can't afford new tires to run at Eldora for 2,000 to win.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 05-28-2017 at 08:21 PM.

No need to use Appleseed for a tune up with dream being 3 full days of racing.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

16 LM's, 25 Mods, 20 stocks. Can't keep using the excuse of weather for shi$$y car counts. Eldora is becoming the laughing stock of dirt racing. Rules and payouts are a joke. Actually would of only had 15 LM's if the WoO didn't rain out. (Tyler Erb)

Wonder what the count for Dream will be. Lack of local support is troubling.

Unfortunately nothing will change! They are completely oblivious to the whole situation. I honestly think they just don't care. All they refer to is the hallowed grounds of Eldora, time and time again. To them that's ok, they will say that's still a good show for the fans. Remember this is a track that headlines shows with modifieds. nothing against them but they have shows with less than 40 cars in the pits mods and bombers only. And a stupid fireworks show! There is no reason if your from the Eldora area to build a car, they don't race enough. They hope and pray the Oakshade and Florence cars can make up for the lack of interest from the locals to have a decent car count! ALMS is a joke in this region, you got the American Ethanol series paying 4000 to 10,000 to win. and Florence pays 2000 most of the time for supers. That being said, that sucks, I live close to Eldora and miss the old days. On a positive note, Waynesfield 25 minutes from Eldora last night had, 21 non wing sprints, 24 360 sprints, 20 Mini sprints and 39 Modifieds for the same 15 bucks.

And yes sadly I was there tonight, feeling ripped off!

It the same in the rest of the country and has been for years

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    It the same in the rest of the country and has been for years
    Not sure what you are referring to but there were quite a few races in the area on Saturday and they all had decent cars counts... Hilltop,Wayne County,Brownstown and Oakshade all had nice car counts on Saturday.. Eldora was the only track in the area running today and with the WOO race at Tyler canceled they should have had 30-40 cars. The problems are the door bar plate rule that was mandated this year and the 20-40 no groove or sipe tire rule. Hopefully Eldora wakes up.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 05-28-2017 at 09:30 PM.