Default Fairbury, you did it again.

What an great night of racing. I want to thank all the people involved with putting on a great show. The track looked to be in great shape. I would like to thank all the drivers, and crews for putting on such a great show. A big congrats to Amber Crouch for winning her second feature this year also. There were some wild wrecks last night and I'm truly thankful there was not any injures. I must say, the Pro crate late models put on one hell of a show. I only wish Fals would put crate on there schedule every Saturday night. I think they would really draw the cars. Well thanks again Fairbury.

No kidding, 122 cars in the pits and non-stop great racing all night! Nice to see Billy Drake pick up a feature win!

Quote Originally Posted by trux View Post
    No kidding, 122 cars in the pits and non-stop great racing all night! Nice to see Billy Drake pick up a feature win!

And seeing a young lady win her second sportsman feature of the season, congratulations Amber Crouch.

congrats to myles and amber. thought it was a great night. was wondering why they didn't push tires back out in late feature could have mad ehtat race better. are they not pushing tires out of infield any more. maybe I missed it.

They did push them out. Friend made comment about Pierce not being here, so why were they pushing them out.

thanks didn't see them push them out in yellows in lates must have missed it

Crates stole the show in my opinion. Every class put on a good show, and nobody can say Amber was given anything this time. She kicked butt. LM heat with Gardner and Schmidt was worth the 20 dollars. 4 solid laps of slide jobs. It was like Thursday came early.

Here's Matt Taylor's flyer in the crate feature. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R_OI6PB3j4
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Crates stole the show in my opinion. Every class put on a good show, and nobody can say Amber was given anything this time. She kicked butt. LM heat with Gardner and Schmidt was worth the 20 dollars. 4 solid laps of slide jobs. It was like Thursday came early.
    Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHHscSOt3VM
    8/13/16

I see that Fairbury has added a Thursday night race during the fair August 17 with Supers, Mods, and Crates.

Sprints minus the wings and midgets Thursday night. Should be a good one.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Sprints minus the wings and midgets Thursday night. Should be a good one.
    I've been excited for this one since December. I just saw MAV TV will be there filming it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    I've been excited for this one since December. I just saw MAV TV will be there filming it.
    been on my calendar of events as well.
    8/13/16