Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Then hop off this thread bud.. Bobby Pierce the crown jewel pirate lmao....you boys talk so much smack which is silly cause you should know this was coming if you know anything about dirt late model racing lmao...
    You rock!! I love how the haters twist everything bla bla bla. Go Pierce!

[QUOTE=SLIDING SIDEWAYS;2108424] I now want to be Bobby's QUEEN!

Jumper that's sick! (for you Black I)

Crown jewel pirate??? He has like 2 or maybe 3. That's not pirate status. More like poop deck mate. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Crown jewel pirate??? 
    LOL.....I guess if you can count your Crown Jewel wins on 1 hand, ur the best! smh

Illtsate32 love the misspelled screen name keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Illtsate32 love the misspelled screen name keep up the good work!
    Sure shows alot now doesn't it. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Sure shows alot now doesn't it. 
    Ya it does im a college graduate what have you hatin azz losers done...is that all you got?? Attack me all you want im more than man enough to take it...Ive been waiting to throw it back in the HATERS face it came sooner than I expected lmao #crownjewelpirate
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 05-29-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    He's now the youngest ever winner of the World 100, the North/South 100 and the Show Me 100. That's big-time historical stuff. What a talent this kid is.
    And at that young, sky is the limit for the kid. Fun to watch.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya it does im a college graduate what have you hatin azz losers done...is that all you got?? Attack me all you want im more than man enough to take it...Ive been waiting to throw it back in the HATERS face it came sooner than I expected lmao #crownjewelpirate
    I find it hard to believe you made it a day at junior college bub. Can't spell, uses "lmao" way too frequently and most likely not sure what the acronym stands for. Congrats to Lil booby. Kid is good. But his fans suck. Can't wait til Bloomer pays him back for the north/south slider.
    Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports...all the others are games. -Ernest Hemingway

Did they check his tires yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Did they check his tires yet?
    filled with helium. gets ya through the bumps better
    8/13/16

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    I have done nothing but compliment Pierce and his accomplishments and I am pathetic ? It's you @ss clowns that make it hard to pull for him.
    Don't let the mental midgets of the bobby clown factory get to you. We all know how pathetic they are, look at thier posts... same old crying over bobby over and over.......

Oh and how bout them new t's? If that isn't the epidome of patheticism... what is I ask you?

(((throw the mic on the floor and walk off)))
    Last edited by Black I; 05-29-2017 at 08:40 AM.

What amazes me is Bobby wins in a Pierce Chassis. All the XR1, Longhorn, Bloomquist chassis out there winning and frankly dominating the late model scene. Here comes Bobby Pierce winning Crown Jewels in a Pierce. I think that speaks to his ability or Pierce cars are underrated.

All 2-3 Bloomquist cars...

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    filled with helium. gets ya through the bumps better
    Figures, did the possey all get a balloon or did bobby use to much "helium" (as u call it ) again? Lol

"What amazes me is Bobby wins in a Pierce Chassis. All the XR1, Longhorn, Bloomquist chassis out there winning and frankly dominating the late model scene. Here comes Bobby Pierce winning Crown Jewels in a Pierce. I think that speaks to his ability or Pierce cars are underrated."

I asked the same question last year. I know Bob sells a few cars each year, but no one seems to do as well as Bobby once they are in them. Not sure if the chassis are built towards Bobby's style or if there is a lack of technical support. Pretty sure Mason Ziegler had one toward the end of last season, but switched to an XR1 and has shown improved performance.. I also know of a driver out my way at Hagerstown Speedway, who got one in the off season and has struggled so far this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    "What amazes me is Bobby wins in a Pierce Chassis. All the XR1, Longhorn, Bloomquist chassis out there winning and frankly dominating the late model scene. Here comes Bobby Pierce winning Crown Jewels in a Pierce. I think that speaks to his ability or Pierce cars are underrated."

I asked the same question last year. I know Bob sells a few cars each year, but no one seems to do as well as Bobby once they are in them. Not sure if the chassis are built towards Bobby's style or if there is a lack of technical support. Pretty sure Mason Ziegler had one toward the end of last season, but switched to an XR1 and has shown improved performance.. I also know of a driver out my way at Hagerstown Speedway, who got one in the off season and has struggled so far this season.
    It's called cheating. No big deal, they all do it now and then, then they get caught. Ask Litey

Look at feger. His best seasons were in a pierce car. McKay wenger, Derek chandler, and weaver do really good in pierce cars. Problem is people don't know how to fine tune or shocks adjust ments. But to get a pierce car to work u gotta be up on wheel and now how to do shocks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dustyhay View Post
    Look at feger. His best seasons were in a pierce car. McKay wenger, Derek chandler, and weaver do really good in pierce cars. Problem is people don't know how to fine tune or shocks adjust ments. But to get a pierce car to work u gotta be up on wheel and now how to do shocks
    stovall did good with em when he ran them, i think everyone knows his driving style

Black I, how is it cheating. Look at when Davenport and rumley figured out there system for a year. No body called him a cheater. Bob and Cory (advance shocks) have that car figured out with a kid that can wheel it.. Look at the driving style, feger high side, wenger high side and Bobby of course high side! Wierd isn't it.
    Last edited by Dustyhay; 05-29-2017 at 08:35 AM.