Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bobby Pierce is better than bloomer thread

The place to make the case Pierce is better than bloomer!

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Drawing a blank here..........

Better what???

Probably better pool player.

Does bob build on an Imca modified chassis?

Pretty sure yes pierce chassis will work for imca

Looked like a rough track last night ....He did well not to break his stuff running thru it ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Pierce is better than bloomer!
    Didn't really think so but since you started the thread, we'll just agree with you for your amusement.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    the place to make the case pierce is better than bloomer!
    lmafo....lmfao..... Lmfaosm
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I know one thing bobby was better then 29 other drivers last night and that included Bloomer but, to say he is better not quite. Could he be in the future at this rate maybe but, time will tell.

Anyone that goes to Nascar is better .....:-0
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Bobby would be perfect for nascar. Hope he stays here tho just to see if he can come close to Bloomers stats.

Let me know when Bobby starts running a full national tour and wins a couple of them. It's easy show up on couple big money shows. He is 1out 7, racing against woo and Lucas tour. When he only has couple hrs get his car right for one night show against Lucas tour, he hasn't done that well ending up below top10.

Kid is good, but people like you make people hate Bobby. Bobby hasn't done 1/10th of what Moyer and Scott has done. Let him win couple national tours first, then you can try to compare him to Moyer then after that then to scott

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    lmafo....lmfao..... Lmfaosm
    It's actually sad these people think like that. Im starting to wonder if they are serious or just delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Let me know when Bobby starts running a full national tour and wins a couple of them. It's easy show up on couple big money shows. He is 1out 7, racing against woo and Lucas tour. When he only has couple hrs get his car right for one night show against Lucas tour, he hasn't done that well ending up below top10. Kid is good, but people like you make people hate Bobby. Bobby hasn't done 1/10th of what Moyer and Scott has done. Let him win couple national tours first, then you can try to compare him to Moyer then after that then to scott
    Pierce fans dont make you hate on Bobby thats just a convenient excuse to do it. Jealousy is the real reason..I know its hard to admit but its ok its a natural human response to a situation like this...

Is he better at 20 than Scott was???

It's " easy to show up at big money races and win " lol lol lol lol lol Dude try beating Barbra , Miley , Norris and feree at Pittsburgh on a weekly show for 1100 to win and then tell me how easy winning those big money shows is. That might be ste dumbest thing I've ever read on here. If Scott Bloomquist is in the house and there is 30k+ on the line winning that race isn't east no matter who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Pierce fans dont make you hate on Bobby thats just a convenient excuse to do it. Jealousy is the real reason..I know its hard to admit but its ok its a natural human response to a situation like this...
    Well I don't know all about that. Situation like this "as in this thread", makes Bobby fans look delusional. Which makes people that don't care for Bobby already make them dislike him more. Some could be jealous of him, it just fuels the fire more. But reality is Bobby has long way to go say he has surpassed Moyer or scott.

Nobody is consistently better than Bloomer. He is best dirt late model driver in history. It's entirely possible, likely even, that Bobby will have a career similar to Scott's, but he's got a long, long way to get there.

I tell you what, though, the next 20-30 seasons should be really fun with guys like Pierce, Richards, Sheppard, and Moran.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    It's " easy to show up at big money races and win " lol lol lol lol lol Dude try beating Barbra , Miley , Norris and feree at Pittsburgh on a weekly show for 1100 to win and then tell me how easy winning those big money shows is. That might be ste dumbest thing I've ever read on here. If Scott Bloomquist is in the house and there is 30k+ on the line winning that race isn't east no matter who you are.
    Huck you are a wheelman. What is easier having 4-6 hrs to figure out your setup or 3 days to figure out your setup?