Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It's not like Bobby has 3 days and the other guys have 4 hours. They all compete under the same rules on the same track. Bobby races for a living . His goal is to make money, driving to Georgia for a 10k to win show when there is one 2 hours away makes zero financial sense. On the biggest stage he performs his best. Having driven the same car on the same track with the SAME set up gives me a much better appreciation of how good that kid is . I don't believe there is anyone on the planet who can put up dominate performances in crown jewel events with specifically how his car is set up. I think Bob builds a great car that responds well to adjustments and drives well, but you can't run bobbys same set up on big slick momentum tracks unless you can wheel like Bobby and I guarantee you can't lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    It's not like Bobby has 3 days and the other guys have 4 hours. They all compete under the same rules on the same track. Bobby races for a living . His goal is to make money, driving to Georgia for a 10k to win show when there is one 2 hours away makes zero financial sense. On the biggest stage he performs his best. Having driven the same car on the same track with the SAME set up gives me a much better appreciation of how good that kid is . I don't believe there is anyone on the planet who can put up dominate performances in crown jewel events with specifically how his car is set up. I think Bob builds a great car that responds well to adjustments and drives well, but you can't run bobbys same set up on big slick momentum tracks unless you can wheel like Bobby and I guarantee you can't lol.
    There is NO room for first hand knowledge on this site lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    It's actually sad these people think like that. Im starting to wonder if they are serious or just delusional.
    O their serious. Thats why I callem #boobyflakes
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    Anyone that goes to Nascar is better .....:-0
    H€ll he cant come up with the money to run a big league dirt series. Hows he going to NASCAR? I know 4 guys that ran in Nascar in my home town and they were field fillers. Booby might get a truck ride off and on but thatll be it.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Who are these 4 drivers and how did they get a ride to be field fillers? I'm sure Pierce could go a second a lap faster in one of those cars. Cmon now!

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    The place to make the case Pierce is better than bloomer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Pierce fans dont make you hate on Bobby thats just a convenient excuse to do it. Jealousy is the real reason..I know its hard to admit but its ok its a natural human response to a situation like this...
    Not really 32. Stupid sh!t like the original poster put doesn't help a thing. Don't be so flipping ridiculous. He's not better than Moyer, Bloomer, Owens, and a few others.

He is good, very good, he has a lot of learning to do, and needs to I think get on his own away from family and the PP.

My God, all you guys think is jealousy. I've never had any desire to have to depend on my family for a job, food, and shelter once I was an adult. I wanted to be a big boy and do my thing. I take nothing away from his talent, he is very good, but jealousy and hate is a stretch. I'm not going to kiss his a$$ just the same as I won't kiss Bloomers or anyone else's either.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

from the side lines: do the bloomer extremists and the pierce wackos resemble each other?

this comment is not intended to reflect on all race fans that happen to like one or the other. just those who take it to the extreme and seem to try to inflate their favorite by discounting the accomplishments of the other.

fun to read here. just adds to the enjoyment of watching them race.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    from the side lines: do the bloomer extremists and the pierce wackos resemble each other?

this comment is not intended to reflect on all race fans that happen to like one or the other. just those who take it to the extreme and seem to try to inflate their favorite by discounting the accomplishments of the other.

fun to read here. just adds to the enjoyment of watching them race.
    Not at all.....Bloomers record of accomplishments, says it all!

$5 says the guy who started this conversation is having fun at your all's expense and isn't even a Pierce fan. He's just stirring the pot to watch some of you boil.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    Who are these 4 drivers and how did they get a ride to be field fillers? I'm sure Pierce could go a second a lap faster in one of those cars. Cmon now!
    My bad their were three from my town Mike Potter Connie Saylor and Brad Teague. There was another that lived about 30 min from named John A Utsman and another about 45 min from me... L.D. Ottinger. We all know about L.D. John A helped win Bristol in 1973 relieving Benny Parsons Brad was good in Bucsh/xfinity. The other two well... but they all were awesome on dirt in their time. Booby couldnt hold a candle to any of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Pierce fans dont make you hate on Bobby thats just a convenient excuse to do it. Jealousy is the real reason..I know its hard to admit but its ok its a natural human response to a situation like this...
    No, it's some of his fans that are his worst attribute.....and I'm being serious.
    It's like when he wins or does something really cool, y'all take credit like you did it or something.

Can't speak for everyone, but I ain't the jealous type.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 05-30-2017 at 09:41 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    My bad their were three from my town Mike Potter Connie Saylor and Brad Teague. There was another that lived about 30 min from named John A Utsman and another about 45 min from me... L.D. Ottinger. We all know about L.D. John A helped win Bristol in 1973 relieving Benny Parsons Brad was good in Bucsh/xfinity. The other two well... but they all were awesome on dirt in their time. Booby couldnt hold a candle to any of em.
    So Pierce just won 3 Crown Jewels and one was The World 100, but he's nowhere near as good on dirt as these guys were. That doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    $5 says the guy who started this conversation is having fun at your all's expense and isn't even a Pierce fan. He's just stirring the pot to watch some of you boil.
    If true, that's some kind of way to live.......I smell a basement dweller.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

First off NormP is right Im not a Pierce fan (nor a big hater of Bobby) and secondly I never said Pierce Is better than Bloomer (I said make your case). I figure every thread was going to evolve into Bobby Pierce vs the World with the Bloomer fans yaping about everything Bloomer has done so I figure we could just have this one thread ,plus it beats What makes a Crown Jewell for the sixth time.

So Pierce just won 3 Crown Jewels and one was The World 100, but he's nowhere near as good on dirt as these guys were. That doesn't make sense.
    Well Ive seen all the guys I named in a cup car... has booby been in one... on the track that is. Not a truck... an actual cup car. As stated on a few threads he needs somebody with money to put him in one(cup) full time I just dont see it happening.

And if it wasnt for the tire rule I doubt he would have any of em

I think ONE of the reasons why Bobby is so good in these Crown Jewels is that the 2 notable ones, aside from the World 100 are Lucas Oil Races. Bobby, being an outsider, can come in and take more chances, especially in regard to set-ups. If he totally misses it, oh well, who cares....there's nothing at stake for him. Can he toss it in harder than the series guys, not really caring if it doesn't stick? yes.
    Can he make a few more risky moves, that might get him crashed? yes.
    That's one of the positives about not running for points. You do have that mindset.

And if it wasnt for the tire rule I doubt he would have any of em
    And you know that how? If your the best in the business you should be able to win on any tire rule.

Well Ive seen all the guys I named in a cup car... has booby been in one... on the track that is. Not a truck... an actual cup car. As stated on a few threads he needs somebody with money to put him in one(cup) full time I just dont see it happening.
    The fact is, there is wayyyyy to much talent ahead of him. You gotta come up through the ranks. NASCAR has to approve you by issuing you a license before you can race cup. I believe it used to be on track and a little bit in the classroom

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    No, it's some of his fans that are his worst attribute.....and I'm being serious.It's like when he wins or does something really cool, y'all take credit like you did it or something.Can't speak for everyone, but I ain't the jealous type.
    Fair enough..But lets not act like Pierce fans dont get provoked on this site..I made my comments based off of the continued comments saying he avoids the lucas races and only runs for 2k..so after he goes out and beats the lucas guys (30k race)...I spoke my mind. Like I stated before attack me all you want if it makes you feel better...But lets stop acting like Bobby cant contend on a national level that argument has been put to rest...