Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Why won't TMAC look at Bobby Pierce Thread

The place to talk about the incident between Pierce and TMAC that Bobby talked about in his Interview

What happened between them
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I think Pierce put a slider on TMAC and clipped his front end a bit not that much contact, but Pierce thought TMAC was mad at him for it during the victory lane interview.

I don't know about other people but I'm tired of Bobbie Pierce apologizing for "accidentally" hitting someone. I predict an unpleasant event coming in his life!

Quote Originally Posted by Hard rock candy View Post
    I don't know about other people but I'm tired of Bobbie Pierce apologizing for "accidentally" hitting someone. I predict an unpleasant event coming in his life!
    another stalkerYou should take up T Ball. More your speed.
    8/13/16

If Tmac had looked at him he wouldve punched him. But Tmac is a professional.. good job Tmac!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    If Tmac had looked at him he wouldve punched him. But Tmac is a professional.. good job Tmac!!!!
    Agreed , and accurate on all fronts......

And hey, professionals punch people too when it counts and it's the only other option.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    another stalkerYou should take up T Ball. More your speed.
    I was agreeing with him up to the last sentence. Got to weird for me :O

Well, they stood face to face during the post race interviews, even discussed what happened, and no punches were thrown. Any more fabricated facts you want to throw out there
    8/13/16

Well, they stood face to face during the post race interviews, even discussed what happened, and no punches were thrown. Any more fabricated facts you want to throw out there
    Read second sentence in my post Tmac's a professional. Dont want to hurt his chance in points. Year is still young. Plus that car is not his...cant hurt the bosses car. Let booby show up to a unsanctioned race like the one at EAMS late in the year and see if he can pull that on Tmac. And Im the one confused? lmao.... lets smoke one out of your bag
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Read second sentence in my post Tmac's a professional. Dont want to hurt his chance in points. Year is still young. Plus that car is not his...cant hurt the bosses car. Let booby show up to a unsanctioned race like the one at EAMS late in the year and see if he can pull that on Tmac. And Im the one confused? lmao.... lets smoke one out of your bag
    I'll tell you what, when Booby, er I mean Bobby(see, you guys got me sayin it now)): spanks them Lucas boys at Macon, I'll roll a fatty for ya.
    2 days later, Timmy can have his chance at FALS since the Lucas guys are off that weekend. I have a feelin, Bobby will spank them again.
    T Mac a professional? Absolutely.
    8/13/16

I'll tell you what, when Booby, er I mean Bobby(see, you guys got me sayin it now)): spanks them Lucas boys at Macon, I'll roll a fatty for ya.2 days later, Timmy can have his chance at FALS since the Lucas guys are off that weekend. I have a feelin, Bobby will spank them again.T Mac a professional? Absolutely.
    Only if the owner says Tmac can tear the car up.. remember that. Doubt booby will spank anything more than his monkey. And Ill hold ya to that fatty..lol

With the ruts and bumps in the track on Sunday, I don't see how anyone could hold a line all the time.

It amazes me the amount of folks that would rather see a slick, smooth track and a nose-to-tail train race where bloomer starts on the front row and leads every lap....as opposed to an imperfect surface, up on the wheel, able to pass cars event.

Reminds me of old Centeroff, "Ah bangin the cushion ain't racing (because Bobby and JD can do it and Scott can't), I'd rather see them nose-to-tail on the bottom hugging the tires"

I agree good post!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    It amazes me the amount of folks that would rather see a slick, smooth track and a nose-to-tail train race where bloomer starts on the front row and leads every lap....as opposed to an imperfect surface, up on the wheel, able to pass cars event.

Reminds me of old Centeroff, "Ah bangin the cushion ain't racing (because Bobby and JD can do it and Scott can't), I'd rather see them nose-to-tail on the bottom hugging the tires"
    No offense, but I've seen plenty of passin/good racing on the slick

Only if the owner says Tmac can tear the car up.. remember that. Doubt booby will spank anything more than his monkey. And Ill hold ya to that fatty..lol
    Usually the only thing they tear up at Macon is sheet metal and most teams have a unlimited amount of it.
    8/13/16

The 39 wasn't the main threat to win this race other than Pierce. He could complain about costing him a finishing position but not the "W". EPJ was the second best car there easily. He ran a somewhat different line through 3 & 4 than almost anyone else and did most of the weekend, even with varying track conditions. Granted the 32 did not clear the 39 cleanly when he slid in front of him but once completed he pulled away from TMac as he did from EPJ once he passed the 1. Lost in all this was a good weekend by EPJ, I don't see him often but best he has looked at LOS in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Sure, we all have. Preferably, I'd rather see a tacky hammer down mud fight by God!

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    X 2 ^^^^^^........I don't like how lucky you can get by bouncing thru the holes!