Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."As usual, I think we are just looking for reasons to hate. If Bloomer had the same shirt, they would be $30 and sold out.
    Scott doesnt have to stoop that low for tshirt sales. He is after all THE G.O.A.T. and lil booby has a long long way too go to ever coming close.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The funny thing about all this is. You bet your a** other drivers and crews respect BP a great deal. They are watching what this kid is doing every time he hits the track. His 3 wins have come against stout fields of cars. Someone said the track wasn't very good. 😕 really ? Many guys started deep and passed a lot of cars. JD being the most impressive run. Last year it was Scott and JD's camp bickering w/a little Rumley thrown in. This year it's Scott and Pierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    It's not so much that he needs to leave the family team (Its not like that's worked out all that well for Richards yet) it's that he needs to get some of those around him to shut up sometimes. It's counterproductive to feed into the hate.
    Exactly JB!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    The funny thing about all this is. You bet your a** other drivers and crews respect BP a great deal. They are watching what this kid is doing every time he hits the track. His 3 wins have come against stout fields of cars. Someone said the track wasn't very good.  really ? Many guys started deep and passed a lot of cars. JD being the most impressive run. Last year it was Scott and JD's camp bickering w/a little Rumley thrown in. This year it's Scott and Pierce.
    Respect? BP... your talking about Bob not lil booby when it comes to respect. Cant get respect when you dont respect others. Get rid of that tire rule and lets see how he does.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    For people to finally agree with my assessment that Bobby Pierce is one of the TOP 3 wheelmen in the county ? 3 Crown Jewels in 4 attempts can't be ignored
    I agree , he is one of the top three In the county..........is it hard to be smug and stupid all at the same time or have you just practiced a bunch?

It's a rhetorical question, don't bother indulging me.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I rarely chime in these boards these days but I will say this. If Bobby Pierce wants a Nascar career he should just let his driving do the talking. He shouldn't need to have that stupid shirt made, I blame the parents for that. I mean who does that? There is young children running around and teenagers for cripes stakes. I am sorry if they see that and it just "NOT OK". Oh and one more thing it does look trailer trash. SMH

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell 'reading compression' is...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Scott doesnt have to stoop that low for tshirt sales. He is after all THE G.O.A.T. and lil booby has a long long way too go to ever coming close.
    Tell us something we don't know. I don't think to many people are saying Bobby is the best ever and know he has a long way to go for that title if he ever gets there. Who knows he might not stay in a late models long enough to know after all Jeff Purvis left and went to Nascar and it's very possible we would be talking about him being the G.O.A.T

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Tell us something we don't know. I don't think to many people are saying Bobby is the best ever and know he has a long way to go for that title if he ever gets there. Who knows he might not stay in a late models long enough to know after all Jeff Purvis left and went to Nascar and it's very possible we would be talking about him being the G.O.A.T
    What you're saying kid is there could be many goats. Oh no grasshopper ! There can only be ONE G O A T... and you and litey know who I meam!

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what the hell 'reading compression' is...
    Selectively or otherwise ?...

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBandit12 View Post
    I rarely chime in these boards these days but I will say this. If Bobby Pierce wants a Nascar career he should just let his driving do the talking. He shouldn't need to have that stupid shirt made, I blame the parents for that. I mean who does that? There is young children running around and teenagers for cripes stakes. I am sorry if they see that and it just "NOT OK". Oh and one more thing it does look trailer trash. SMH
    good to see your still around bandit , i dont personally know the pierces , but i do agree with your post, that shirt may not mean anything to bobby,s loyal fans here on 4m, but to the general crowd that like me that dont have favorable or un favorable opinion of him, it makes him look bad..JMO...
    Last edited by fastford; 05-31-2017 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    good to see your still around bandit , i dont personally know the pierces , but i do agree with your post, that shirt may not mean anything to bobby,s loyal fans here on 4m, but to the general crowd that like me that dont have favorable or un favorable opinion of him, it makes him look bad..JMO...
    That shirt is proof lil bobby reads 4m...

Thumbs down

Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?

He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."
    Its part of a pattern of behavior over several years, the shirt is just the latest character revealing event. I've been around long enough to have seen the entire arc of Bloomquists and Moyers careers and I don't remember either of them ever doing so many unprofessional intentional things.

How many fights have you seen Scott Bloomquist in, actual fist throwing fight?
    How many unprofessional and vulgar t-shirts did Moyer have?
    How about Larson or BC or Rico, did they have this unprofessionalism swirling around them?
    No, No and No.

As far as the up and coming younger drivers Bobby is very talented, maybe the most, but he needs to go drive for a different group because in this age of social media, smartphones, and tweets he won't be going to Nascar with all these shenanigans following him. No way. It's too bad too, I was looking forward to him leaving. Great talent, handsome marketable look, but too much baggage is riding his coat tails.

Bloomer has admitted he did a lot of things when he was younger (and not even as young as Bobby is) that he isn't proud of....i.e. womanizing, drugs, etc. And according to most now, he has hung the darn moon.

Point being, don't write Bobby off as a lost cause just yet over a few little things. He'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    They check his tires yet??
    he bought them off of bloomer he's good to go
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSprints View Post
    Its part of a pattern of behavior over several years, the shirt is just the latest character revealing event. I've been around long enough to have seen the entire arc of Bloomquists and Moyers careers and I don't remember either of them ever doing so many unprofessional intentional things. How many fights have you seen Scott Bloomquist in, actual fist throwing fight? How many unprofessional and vulgar t-shirts did Moyer have?How about Larson or BC or Rico, did they have this unprofessionalism swirling around them?No, No and No.As far as the up and coming younger drivers Bobby is very talented, maybe the most, but he needs to go drive for a different group because in this age of social media, smartphones, and tweets he won't be going to Nascar with all these shenanigans following him. No way. It's too bad too, I was looking forward to him leaving. Great talent, handsome marketable look, but too much baggage is riding his coat tails.
    I dont think a vulgar t shirt is in the ball park with a felony drug charge js...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 05-31-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Does anybody (I'm sure some of you still have them) remember the "When It's Wet.....Slide It In" shirts lol. I remember being like 10 and laughing with my dad about seeing those at the races.

Does anybody (I'm sure some of you still have them) remember the "When It's Wet.....Slide It In" shirts lol. I remember being like 10 and laughing with my dad about seeing those at the races.

I always liked the BIG JOHNSON racing shirts when they were involved in racing.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by birky time View Post
    he bought them off of bloomer he's good to go
    Good, thats all he needs is to get caught illegal. He's alread got enough issues with race fans

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I dont think a vulgar t shirts is in the ball park with a felony drug charge js...
    how many 8 to 12 year olds at the race tracks today know about ole bloomy taking a bump or two? ill bet not near as many as has read that shirt...