Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    how many 8 to 12 year olds at the race tracks today know about ole bloomy taking a bump or two? ill bet not near as many as has read that shirt...
    Oh please. So even if your ridiculous statement above is true, do you think it affected the kid(s) lives? I wish I lived in a dreamland like some of ya'll who apparently never see anything vulgar in society. I see stuff in Wal-Mart way more disturbing than the t-shirt. And the t-shirt is childish and stupid, don't get me wrong, but come-the-F-on....

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I dont think a vulgar t shirt is in the ball park with a felony drug charge js...
    Try selling that to corporate America!

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    Try selling that to corporate America!
    It worked for Scott. He is highly backed by Mark Martin who seems to be as clean as a whistle, whilst Scott has had a history of drug abuse, as well as Randy Sweet (based on his arrest in Iowa). Corporate America seems just fine with sponsoring hoodlums as long as they are winning races.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    It worked for Scott. He is highly backed by Mark Martin who seems to be as clean as a whistle, whilst Scott has had a history of drug abuse, as well as Randy Sweet (based on his arrest in Iowa). Corporate America seems just fine with sponsoring hoodlums as long as they are winning races.
    Let me rephrase......Try selling that to Nascar corporate America!

Oh please. So even if your ridiculous statement above is true, do you think it affected the kid(s) lives? I wish I lived in a dreamland like some of ya'll who apparently never see anything vulgar in society. I see stuff in Wal-Mart way more disturbing than the t-shirt. And the t-shirt is childish and stupid, don't get me wrong, but come-the-F-on....
    now i remember why i dont like you . have a good day.....

The way I remember it was that Scott had it on him supposedly because of the gal he was with and he was chasing the skirt......and it was 20 some years ago.

I guess technically it qualfies as " having a history", but if you've got something else , anything else,please share.......

I don't give a crap about bobbys shirt......it would have been more effective to the haters if he would just beat the competition and then said it in victory lane......everybody would enjoy that kind of ass whippin, wait what?

Bobby is a good kid and great talent surrounded by a jerry springer show full of fans trying to live vicariously through him.......don't like that? Eat shot.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The way I remember it was that Scott had it on him supposedly because of the gal he was with and he was chasing the skirt......and it was 20 some years ago.I guess technically it qualfies as " having a history", but if you've got something else , anything else,please share.......I don't give a crap about bobbys shirt......it would have been more effective to the haters if he would just beat the competition and then said it in victory lane......everybody would enjoy that kind of ass whippin, wait what?Bobby is a good kid and great talent surrounded by a jerry springer show full of fans trying to live vicariously through him.......don't like that? Eat shot.
    Well said BBQ!!! We're talking about now not back in the day Zack. As political correct as this country is that WILL effect his ride to NASCAR and that walmart remark...h€ll I have two of em in my town and have never seen anything that came close to that tshirt.
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 06-01-2017 at 09:42 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Bobby can drive, the dad can set a car up, the mom and sister cause drama, his fans on 4m are tards, the t shirt eats sh!t, and the rest of us are haters. Not a chance at top 3 in country.

Drugs and womanizing... Oh the humanity!!! Party on goat!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Bobby can drive, the dad can set a car up, the mom and sister cause drama, his fans on 4m are tards, the t shirt eats sh!t, and the rest of us are haters. Not a chance at top 3 in country.
    Very well said!!! ROCK ON!!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Cool

I've never ever done either......ever.

As far as you know, especially not 20 or 30 years ago.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????