Thread: Carrier

Default Carrier

Who is Eddie driving for now? Is it just a limited schedule?

He drives for Jake Keaton of out WV. Jake drove a mod and switched to late models a couple years ago, he gave up his seat for Eddie last year when Grover decided to get out of racing. Except the new longhorn they just got, it's basically the same equipment Eddie ran with Grover. They race regionally here in wv/ky/oh area weekly.

Ive only seen him a couple times but other than the 2nd place finish at Atomic in the memorial race hes just been average. His avg finish is about 8th. Just blending in with most regional racers now.

At least he has a ride. One of the good guys.

jake was a real good modified racer. He only had a season or 2 in the late model but he was improving a lot. I was honestly shocked he gave carrier the ride. I think jake from what i saw was becoming a good wheel man. Maybe since he bought the car from Carrier the year before he felt obligated ??? Carrier honestly hasnt done much with the ride. How far can bein a "good guy" get u ?

Quote Originally Posted by willardboy View Post
    jake was a real good modified racer. He only had a season or 2 in the late model but he was improving a lot. I was honestly shocked he gave carrier the ride. I think jake from what i saw was becoming a good wheel man. Maybe since he bought the car from Carrier the year before he felt obligated ??? Carrier honestly hasnt done much with the ride. How far can bein a "good guy" get u ?
    He's been in an older Rocket, not sure if he's raced the Longhorn yet

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    He's been in an older Rocket, not sure if he's raced the Longhorn yet
    They had 2 xr1s. He hit the wall at atomic with one, and had another one which was new, and thats what he's been driving up until he got the longhorn. They did still have the rocket that Eddie won the N/S with, which is 14 or 15 model car. They have been racing the longhorn since they got it about 3 weeks ago.

Keaton's have never had an XR1.

Quote Originally Posted by Carb7 View Post
    Keaton's have never had an XR1.
    What was the car he hit the wall with? I know Grover had at least one xr1 car. I thought they had gotten a xr1 after the wreck, but I guess not after looking through the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    One of my favorites. On and off the track.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    One of the GREAT guys.......Eddie is one cool cat and is as down to earth and big hearted person as I've ever met.

I've never really seen him p issed off, nor would I want too.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by willardboy View Post
    Depends on if you are talking about racing or life in general.......from where I sit, I'd say he has his priorities in perfect order.

And isn't Josh supposed to be a pretty good guy, it's served him pretty well.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????