Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Hes ran that tire rule most of his racing career. If they would stop he would stay in the back. Unless those tires were 'special'. Did anyone check em?
    Bobby was winning races long before that tire rule came into effect and I've seen them cut up tires before a race prior to this year. They were very aggressively cut.

As far as checking tires, I think the top 3 are pretty much gone over after a Lucas race.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    You don't like it for what reason other then being tacky? His wins have nothing to do with the chatter of said shirt. He won nothing when it appeared and was bombarded on here with negative criticism. In as many yrs bloomer has had shirts out never did any of then tell the racing world to eat shT. The clown squad appears to be literally trying to make trailer trash of themselves. They do a good job imo.
    You brought up the t-shirt in the 2nd post on this thread, so apparently it matters to you..?

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    You brought up the t-shirt in the 2nd post on this thread, so apparently it matters to you..?
    Well yeah lol. Hell yes it matters to me smh. I'd toss you out of my place with that on and give you a bloomer shirt to get back in.

Reading compression was never one of the strong points here lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Reading compression was never one of the strong points here lol...
    If you'd write in English and with complete thoughts it would help brotha!

If you'd write in English and with complete thoughts it would help brotha!
    What do you not understand brother?

Brotha? Hahaha, good'n

Quote Originally Posted by Hard rock candy View Post
    I think it's interesting that the Allgaiers sponsor Bobby and he doesn't have issues with tires. Matter of fact he gets better when everyone's else's are going away. Maybe a very special type of sponsorship??? Who else is sponsored by the Allgaiers and Hoosier Midwest?
    Pretty sure there is a difference between allgaiers as you mentioned vs Allgayer who is Bobbys sponsor but I could be mistaken

1 crown jewel win (world), maybe 10th best driver in the country, and the shirt is ridiculous.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    1 crown jewel win (world), maybe 10th best driver in the country, and the shirt is ridiculous.
    Amen Sir!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    all depends on what you consider crown jewels. and were not counting the ones in Phils trousers. I figured he had 3.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    all depends on what you consider crown jewels. and were not counting the ones in Phils trousers. I figured he had 3.
    If ur a bobby fan anything over 10g's is a CJ

just checked, Bobby has three as well
    8/13/16

You keep your mind out of my trousers btw...

world and dtwc
    anyone but lanigan

Pink Floyd just checking ... you DO consider Jackie Boggs top 3 don't you ??

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Pink Floyd just checking ... you DO consider Jackie Boggs top 3 don't you ??
    not at this time
    anyone but lanigan

I got no beef with Pierce. He's a great driver, the wins in big races are piling up and he seems like a nice kid. It's the overzealous fans and haters and are obnoxious, and it doesn't help that the Pierce clan feeds into that garbage. I honestly think he needs to get away from the circus atmosphere that surrounds him to get the respect he deserves.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Here's my thing about the t-shirt. Of course it is tacky, and I don't like it. But are we really that appalled by the shirt? Or are we just looking for an excuse to hate the Pierce group?He just won another Crown Jewel but everyone is like "ah yeah, but that t-shirt...."As usual, I think we are just looking for reasons to hate. If Bloomer had the same shirt, they would be $30 and sold out.
    Its elementary school behavior to deflect the attention off of the matter at hand..the beating he put on the lucas field for 30gs... they dont want to talk about that so they attack fans...meanwhile im just over here sipping my tea..lol
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 05-29-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I got no beef with Pierce. He's a great driver, the wins in big races are piling up and he seems like a nice kid. It's the overzealous fans and haters and are obnoxious, and it doesn't help that the Pierce clan feeds into that garbage. I honestly think he needs to get away from the circus atmosphere that surrounds him to get the respect he deserves.
    So quit the family team? I'm not disagreeing with ya, just not sure how he'd go about getting out of a family operation. Say he pulled a Richards type thing (which Richards is still as tight with his family operation as ever), and went to drive for Bowyer. He'd still have goofy fans. All drivers do. Fan is short for Fanatic.

Pierce fans are annoying, but as long as he keeps kicking arse, let 'em rant. Bloomer same way. Bloomer wins there would have been 4 Bloomer threads. Bobby wins, 4 Bobby threads. I'm not really a fan of either one, just calling it like I see it, just like my hero Blackie, Blackford, Black E, Black I, whatever name isn't banned this week.

So quit the family team? I'm not disagreeing with ya, just not sure how he'd go about getting out of a family operation. Say he pulled a Richards type thing (which Richards is still as tight with his family operation as ever), and went to drive for Bowyer. He'd still have goofy fans. All drivers do. Fan is short for Fanatic.

Pierce fans are annoying, but as long as he keeps kicking arse, let 'em rant. Bloomer same way. Bloomer wins there would have been 4 Bloomer threads. Bobby wins, 4 Bobby threads. I'm not really a fan of either one, just calling it like I see it, just like my hero Blackie, Blackford, Black E, Black I, whatever name isn't banned this week.
    It's not so much that he needs to leave the family team (Its not like that's worked out all that well for Richards yet) it's that he needs to get some of those around him to shut up sometimes. It's counterproductive to feed into the hate.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!