Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default What will it take ?

For people to finally agree with my assessment that Bobby Pierce is one of the TOP 3 wheelmen in the county ? 3 Crown Jewels in 4 attempts can't be ignored

Get rid of his annoying fans? Maybe show some class?? and that tshirt... How stupid is that???
    Last edited by Black I; 05-29-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Maybe after he wins the Dream in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Get rid of his annoying fans? Maybe show some class?? and that tshirt... How stupid is that???
    TRUE ^^^^^.......and maybe change it to top 10, top 3's a reach for me!

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    Maybe after he wins the Dream in 2 weeks.
    I can see it now... "I won the fuging dream. If you don't like it eat my shT" and some dam morrisssss!!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with the shirt. If you don't like that one buy a regular one. This isn't NASCAR. Scott Bloomquist is the clear greatest of all time and is still the best currently. I'm having a hard and harder time saying Bobby isn't second. All 3 of his Crown Jewels have came on ungrooved unsiped RR's where you really have to " wheel the car ". He wins at Macon and bellclair and he wins at eldora and any track configuration inbetween. He wins 2k shows and he wins 50k shows. He wins from the pole and he wins from the tail. He ones of the most exciting drivers out there for fans to watch especially comin from deep.

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the shirt. If you don't like that one buy a regular one. This isn't NASCAR.
    Why is it that you throw NASCAR in on most of your posts? That's like 2-3 times now.

Agree with huck. As for the tee shirt.... would love to know how many people had them on and how many more they will be ordering to sell. Good stock to buy 😆

Political correctness has ruined NASCAR. I can't even watch that BS anymore. Dirt racing is a red neck sport and that's what it's supposed to be.

I like Bobby but, the shirt is classless in my opinion but, to each is own. I'm not going to like him because of a shirt.

There is nothing wrong with the shirt. If you don't like that one buy a regular one. This isn't NASCAR. Scott Bloomquist is the clear greatest of all time and is still the best currently. I'm having a hard and harder time saying Bobby isn't second. All 3 of his Crown Jewels have came on ungrooved unsiped RR's where you really have to " wheel the car ". He wins at Macon and bellclair and he wins at eldora and any track configuration inbetween. He wins 2k shows and he wins 50k shows. He wins from the pole and he wins from the tail. He ones of the most exciting drivers out there for fans to watch especially comin from deep.
    That fact about the tires actually takes away from the argument, and I think Bobby is really good. Some people have struggled to get the car working correctly under those rules. The Pierce team has not had those problems.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    That fact about the tires actually takes away from the argument, and I think Bobby is really good. Some people have struggled to get the car working correctly under those rules. The Pierce team has not had those problems.
    Agree on the tires. The rule takes away hard earned knowledge and experience from drivers and turns it into a spec deal that may or may not fit the track conditions. It's no different than stifling the Rumley device. Let the team's innovate, otherwise, it's shifting towards IROC.

And yes, Bobby has been one of the best, if not the best, under the new tire rules. Combine Bobby's aggressiveness with the new tire rule, and tracks with a cushion, and he's very hard to beat.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Why is it that you throw NASCAR in on most of your posts? That's like 2-3 times now.
    One can not explain the workings of the minds who relate nascars to anything racing.

There is nothing wrong with the shirt.
    You're either joking or a joke? Honestly, if you see nothing wrong with a shirt telling you to like me or eat sh.T, I feel sorry for you and will say a prayer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I like Bobby but, the shirt is classless in my opinion but, to each is own. I'm not going to like him because of a shirt.
    It's typical of thier attitude towards fans. Not the smartest bunch and they have proved it time and time again.

It's typical of thier attitude towards fans. Not the smartest bunch and they have proved it time and time again.
    His fans aren't complaining about the shirt, it's his haters who are complaining. See the irony? Probably don't, that shirt is for his haters (your a hater) it's for you dum dum.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    His fans aren't complaining about the shirt, it's his haters who are complaining. See the irony? Probably don't, that shirt is for his haters (your a hater) it's for you dum dum.
    Not for me. I eat healthy. You eat what you want. It's running down your chin tho. Dum dum? Lol and lol some more at u clowns...

Not for me. I eat healthy. You eat what you want. It's running down your chin tho. Dum dum? Lol and lol some more at u clowns...
    You're the clown. You use the 4m just to start things up. For someone who dislikes Pierce and The Pierce Posse so much, you seem to follow every post about him and always have something negative to say. Why is that Phil? I mean you hate him but yet you troll over any post that makes a comment about him why? It's because you're the clown. Then you will twist it around and slam his fans for replying to your negative comments. You give clowns a bad name buddy, I think douche' is more fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post

You have to be kidding yourself if you think that is a good image for their race team but, like I said to each is own. I'm not a hater by any means but, that shirt is not doing the team any favors. The best way to deal with haters is just go out and win.

I'll be part of the posse.. great job kid and I don't hate the shirt either