Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Explains why he has dime running his souvenir trailer!
    That's his wife.... also Davey J's daughter

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    That's his wife.... also Davey J's daughter
    $$$ brings in the hotties... See Austin Dillon lol

Except Amber is way hotter than Austin Dillon's girlfriend.... you should probably ask her how they met... since you believe it's all about money...

I feel bad for Austin. There's no way I could date a girl a foot taller than me and feel very good about myself. I bet her feet are even bigger than his. Austin's wife also acts like she the personality of a piece of drift wood, she does look good, that one is probably hard for him to handle at times.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Except Amber is way hotter than Austin Dillon's girlfriend.... you should probably ask her how they met... since you believe it's all about money...
    Never said it was all about the $$$ but obviously it doesn't hurt

Dude, Amber is a million times hotter and naturally hot, not four hours in a mirror and fake hot. Which most of the time I don't even think Austin's looks pretty. One of them that you wake up next to and go you didn't look like that with all that make up on last night.

There's a pic of Amber with Mason in the pits and she is just naturally hot. And he ain't a bad looking dude, Austin and Ty it's definitely the $$$$.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I mean, she comes from a racing family that tends to run in the same region as Mason when they do run. It's entirely possible, likely even, that they became friendly while in the pits at various races. Oh, and the Johnson family is pretty wealthy themselves.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I mean, she comes from a racing family that tends to run in the same region as Mason when they do run. It's entirely possible, likely even, that they became friendly while in the pits at various races. Oh, and the Johnson family is pretty wealthy themselves.
    I'd venture to say as wealthy as anyone we perceive as wealthy. They have been in the tug business for a long dam time, and Pittsburgh is a perfect area for tugs.

Davey is my Mom's guy, I was a Donnie Moran guy, but they are a wealthy racing family thru and thru. I like Mason and she is beautiful, props to them both.

You remember the dust up Donnie and Davey had at Sharon during a STARS race in the 90's?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I agree.. Mason wife/gf is way hotter than Austins. Austins looks like a high priced stripper to me
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I was there for dust up at Sharon. It was pretty intense. The fans were loving it. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) STARS Series had to go away. It was really good there for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Dude, Amber is a million times hotter and naturally hot, not four hours in a mirror and fake hot. Which most of the time I don't even think Austin's looks pretty. One of them that you wake up next to and go you didn't look like that with all that make up on last night.There's a pic of Amber with Mason in the pits and she is just naturally hot. And he ain't a bad looking dude, Austin and Ty it's definitely the $$$$.
    Pretty sure those sweater puppets ain't natural

Pretty sure those sweater puppets ain't natural
    I have no idea, but she is way better looking, and less fake than the other chick.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I agree.. Mason wife/gf is way hotter than Austins. Austins looks like a high priced stripper to me
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by 84GLHTurbo View Post
    I was there for dust up at Sharon. It was pretty intense. The fans were loving it. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) STARS Series had to go away. It was really good there for awhile.
    Oh yeah. STARS and Davey J and Donnie, plus everyone else, was a good series. And most of the races were near Ohio.

Davey really wanted to beat his a$$. If memory serves me correctly, they were going into one and just went for the same real estate.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    DD you think the bearded lady is hott what you talkn bout
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    DD you think the bearded lady is hott what you talkn bout
    Not hot. But she did have a way of tickling a man...lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!