Default CVR or TrakStar Race cars?

Just getting some opinions on the 2 cars. I know they are both really good pieces. I just like to get some pro's and con's on the cars. They will be raced in the crate series. Who provides best support and info back to the driver?? Just any info is appreciated on these cars. thanks

Jamey at Trakstar has helped me a lot with a used TS chassis I bought from someone else and they know I'm just the little guy on a tight budget. To me that says a lot.

Che, hands down. Chip is an awesome, hard working guy. He'll do anything he cam to help. I also purchased a used car from someone else and he helped me like I just spent 50k with him. I just purchased a second car from him and I can't explain enough the help I've received. I've also dealt with Jamey on a customer's car and he was helpful but we couldn't make the car work in slick conditions to save our lives. No matter how much I threw at it and out of the ball park the adjustments were to tighten it.

I have a 2016 TrakStar purchased new last august. Customer service is great. There were a many of nights when I was assembling the car that Mr. Mike and Jamey spent on the phone with me helping me with things. Car is fast and in the track in the slick or when there is some traction. There are not many builders out there that are going to let you look under their personal cars Mike and Jamey have both done that. Car was fast right out of the box ran 2nd first night out should've won but knocked the spoiler off with 2 to go. Won 2 weeks later. Car is consistent and has a ton of adjustment built into it. And the craftsmanship is top notch.

TrakStar all the way

I'm not familiar with the cvr cars. Seems like they are fast and well built. Our team switched to Trakstar cars in 2016. We now have 2 Trakstars. One is the new edge design the other is a round tube over rail with edge updates.

Running nesmith weekly 604 crate. Both cars have won this year and Mike, Jamey and Spencer have all been very helpful keeping us on track. Very happy with our cars. Well built, fast and safe.

Check out cvr on Facebook, he's built less than 30 cars in the last 4 or 5 years. Has over 60 wins this year. I have a 15 and a 17 model and love mine and the constant help from chip. His shop phone is his cell phone so you can contact him 24/7. Also can text him at anytime which being younger is what I do alot and he seems to prefer as well.

Wanna win? CVR.. I have 2 also & can't beat em especially in Crate. Chip is great & will do whatever he can to help literally 24/7

Exactly. Not saying trak stars are bad but everyone I've dealt with in them, even in 602. Just couldn't get any forward to save it's life. No matter how extreme we went.