Default A beautiful Video About The Legacy Of Bryan Clauson-Must See

This video concerning Bryan Clauson's organ donorship is a tear jerker for sure. This is the stuff that compel's me, and I suspect many other people, to be a dirt open wheel fan.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19483617

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    This video concerning Bryan Clauson's organ donorship is a tear jerker for sure. This is the stuff that compel's me, and I suspect many other people, to be a dirt open wheel fan. http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19483617
    My wife and I just watched that piece. Very emotional. She is an organ donor and she said that this video is the reason. We just had a 50 year old woman in our church give up one of her kidneys for a man on the opposite side of the country that she had grown up with as a child. Both are doing well. She just went back to work last month. Very touching. I've been through the mill with all of the surgeries and life threatening diseases that I'm still fighting or I would consider as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    My wife and I just watched that piece. Very emotional. She is an organ donor and she said that this video is the reason. We just had a 50 year old woman in our church give up one of her kidneys for a man on the opposite side of the country that she had grown up with as a child. Both are doing well. She just went back to work last month. Very touching. I've been through the mill with all of the surgeries and life threatening diseases that I'm still fighting or I would consider as well.
    I was also very, very pleased with the tribute The Speedway offered during this years' Indy 500. During the 100th lap of the 500 they replaced the running order on the scoring pylon with BC Forever. Bryan Clauson meant more to present day dirt racing than any driver since Jack Hewitt. I don't see anyone on the horizon who can, or will, take his place. Bryan was a racing icon and I still can't believe he's gone.

Hang in there Rr, the saying goes that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.