For Immediate Release
May 31, 2017

Brandon Hightower Scores Emotional Win

Natchitoches, Louisiana (05/31/17) – 19-year-old, Brandon Hightower scored one of the most emotional victories of his young career on Saturday night at Sabine Motor Speedway. He powered a Winged Outlaw Modified that commemorated the storied career of his uncle to the feature win at Sabine Motor Speedway.

“My uncle Rick [Corte] has been one of my biggest heroes for my entire life, and recently he retired after 41 years of racing,” Hightower said. “I was running his #10c on Saturday so to put that famous number in Victory Lane one more time meant the world to me. It’s probably one of the greatest things I’ve accomplished so far in my career.”

Pulling double duty over the Memorial Day Weekend, Brandon Hightower headed to Sabine Motor Speedway (Many, Louisiana) on Saturday night, piloting Joe Mahfouz #K-9 Limited Modified and the Rick’s Trailer City #10c Bicknell Winged Modified.

Earning the 6th-starting position for the feature in the Limited Modified ranks, Hightower improved three positions to place 3rd.

Rolling off from the pole position in the Winged Modified A-Main, Brandon jumped into the lead at the drop of the green flag and never let go of the top spot en route to capturing his first win of the season.

For more results from this event, please visit www.SabineMotorSpeedway.net .

Brandon is currently unsure of when his next event will be, so please point your browser to www.BrandonHightower.com as the latest team plans are posted.

Racers also remember to contact Brandon Hightower Racing for all of your racing body and parts needs. He can be reached via brandonhightowerracing@gmail.com or by phone at 318-542-6985.

Brandon Hightower would like to thank all of his sponsors including Rick’s Trailer City, Shadow Trailers, Advanced On-Site Service, ASC Environmental, Brandon Hightower Racing (BHR), Mahfouz Motorsports, APE Power, Timmons International, Legacy Construction, Superior Graphix, Big Tools Fireworks Factory Outlet, Henry’s Auto Salvage, Fast Performance, Total Custom Carbs, J&J Motorsports, Day Motorsports, Bicknell Racing Products, and MSRMafia.com Website & PR Services.

For more information on Brandon Hightower please visit www.BrandonHightower.com .