Default World of Outlaws Craftsman Tool Dirt Late Models at Senoia Raceway

This Saturday, June 3rd!
    The World of Outlaws Craftsman Tools Dirt Late Models!
    Three Wide! Gumbo Slide!

$10,000 to win – Billy Clanton Classic

Plus, the Limited Late Models, Late Model Sportsman (formerly B Cadet), Hobby Stock and Bomber!

Grandstand Reserved Space: $45
    Grandstand General Admission: $35
    Grandstand Kids (14 & Under): FREE

Pit Pass & Trackside: $40
    Trackside Parking Reserved Space: $50

Advance Sale Tickets available at: http://dirtcar.ticketforce.com/2017B...nClassicatSen… or by phone at 844.347.8849

Saturday, June 3rd
    Tickets/Will Call: Noon
    Pit Gate Open: 2 pm
    Grandstand Gates Open: 4 pm
    Hot Laps/Qualifying: 6 pm
    Opening Ceremonies: 7 pm

CONCORD, N.C.— May 31, 2017— The World of Outlaws Craftsman® Late Model Series heads to the state of Georgia for the final time this season for the third annual Billy Clanton Classic at Senoia Raceway on Saturday, June 3. The Outlaws inaugural visit to the 3/8-mile bullring will include 50-laps and $10,025-to-win, in honor of the late Billy Clanton who drove the same number as Series regular Shane Clanton, No. 25

“My father used to go to Senoia every Friday night when we were kids because that track was one of the big deals,” said Shane. “They changed the track to asphalt and both of my brothers were asphalt racers and won a bunch of races down there. Since then they changed the track back to dirt. It’s given me the opportunity to race where my dad and my brothers have and I’ve had a lot of success there.”

Shane has won the past two Billy Clanton Classic events and looks to repeat his success this year when the Outlaws take the Senoia Raceway for the first time.

Also on the race card for this special event is the Limited Late Models, Late Model Sportsman (formerly B Cadet), Hobby Stock and Bomber! The Hobby Stocks feature will pay $550 to win and $50 bonus to the ‘hard charger’ thanks to Racers Helping Racers!

Grandstand Reserved Space: $45
    Grandstand General Admission: $35
    Grandstand Kids (14 & Under): FREE
    Pit Pass & Trackside: $40
    Trackside Parking Reserved Space: $50
    Camping available at the track.

Ticket Gates & Will Call Open at Noon
    Pit Gate Open: 2 pm
    Grandstand Gates Open: 4 pm
    Hot Laps/Qualifying: 6 pm
    Opening Ceremonies: 7 pm

Senoia Raceway is located five miles west of Senoia, GA on Georgia Highway 16. Easy access from both Interstate 75 and Interstate 85.

For more information, visit the track website at www.senoiaraceway.com or contact the speedway at 770.599.6161.