Default Volunteer Speedway moves to suspend Anthony White following incident

http://insidedirtracing.com/voluntee...wing-incident/

White was suspended following an incident with Cory Hedgecok on Monday night.

Oh my!! "an innocent person or child might get hurt"............ innocent person and or child shouldn't be playing on the track. Their moms should have taught them not to play on the streets.

Good job Volunteer Speedway.....stand by your rules!

The video I watched, showed DWB being the aggressor. Cory stayed at his car the whole time. btw...DWB threw Corys own steering wheel at him!

The only un-professionalism I saw was the cop! He jumped up on the deck and smashed it trying to get to Cory for no reason!

Got no problem with the 2x being suspended. Still have no clue why one track can control the customer base of four others. Completely to much of a judgement call.

Should suspended both 23 was running his mouth at White an track officials​ looked like they were keeping him in car
    Last edited by dirty bert; 05-31-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Maybe because they are a part of a group of tracks who came together to form a equal set of rules. In MI there is the MSPA. Both dirt and asphalt. Most if not all tracks were MSPA before some went to UMP. Some still are MSPA. If you were suspended from one, you were suspended from all. It's just like UMP, if you are suspended from one you are suspended from all.

I guess that's great for people who are afraid to make a judgement call on a case by case basis as it should be. There's no uniformity as I witnessed something at Boyd's a couple of weeks ago that should have gotten someone suspended it did not. There is no standard for suspension it's based on the individual tracks interpretation. I don't see the logic in putting the bottom line in the hands of those with no skin in the game.

Everybody make your own rules and be accountable to them. You shouldn't need an alliance to prop you up.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    I guess that's great for people who are afraid to make a judgement call on a case by case basis as it should be. There's no uniformity as I witnessed something at Boyd's a couple of weeks ago that should have gotten someone suspended it did not. There is no standard for suspension it's based on the individual tracks interpretation. I don't see the logic in putting the bottom line in the hands of those with no skin in the game.

Everybody make your own rules and be accountable to them. You shouldn't need an alliance to prop you up.
    this is correct.
    victim

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Got no problem with the 2x being suspended. Still have no clue why one track can control the customer base of four others. Completely to much of a judgement call.
    If you will read the story linked below, it basically started when one track owner was visiting another track on an off night, see some drivers get into a fight, get kicked out, and show up at her racetrack the following week starting the same trouble. Almost all of the area's tracks are a part of this.

http://insidedirtracing.com/area-tra...n-enforcement/

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    If you will read the story linked below, it basically started when one track owner was visiting another track on an off night, see some drivers get into a fight, get kicked out, and show up at her racetrack the following week starting the same trouble. Almost all of the area's tracks are a part of this.

http://insidedirtracing.com/area-tra...n-enforcement/
    I read it when it was first written and was talked about on here. Too much room for individual interpretation and second guessing.

I get the thought process. It just looks better on paper than in reality.

And he got nailed for cheating, just icing on the cake for ole DWB.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Yall shouldve been around there in the 90s. Seen all kinds of fights and some of were with weapons. Seen a couple of guns drawn... no one went to jail. Most got barred for a week or two. Some youd see the next week. Good times..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yall shouldve been around there in the 90s. Seen all kinds of fights and some of were with weapons. Seen a couple of guns drawn... no one went to jail. Most got barred for a week or two. Some youd see the next week. Good times..lol
    Most of the time the ones I saw were with tire irons. lol. One night it started to rain, torrential down pour and some one had a motor stolen from the back of a pickup when people scattered to cover cars or load them. lol

Old Turner the owner then had some crazy chit going on down there. Dam wonder nobody got killed down there
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!