Default Dual row pinion jbar mount climber

Say on a 2" offset rearend you put the dual row climber wehrs makes on the pinion side of the jbar what effects should I see? It would be like making it a centered rearend correct? Will it snug entry? I plan on leaving frame side mount alone and making jbar 2" longer

No one has any insight on this?

More places to mount your PH bar?!? What is a "2" offset rearend"?

I get what he is saying. When you say 2 inches offset, keep in mind the difference between offset and spit. A 2 inch offset center has 4 inches of difference between the axle tube lengths. I assume you are talking about a rearend that is 33/35. This means the center is moved 1 inch left of center. Not 2 inches.
    Having said all of that, if you get the wheels where they are supposed to be, bad you get the pinion side of the panhard bar in the same locations, it does not care where the actual center section of the rearend is.
    Where that mounts the 5th arm will be moved left, but I contend that makes no difference if everything else is the same. Some others will claim differently. This is the only thing I have ever disagreed with Kent Taylor about, so maybe I'm wrong.