Default New to racing, need advice for pierce modified

First question is, I have an 06 pierce modified I'm going to run as a 3 link b mod so my question is would it be easier to switch to 4 link? Also has a ford 9 inch, my next question is about the shock/spring setup that's on it, it has lr and rr set up as a coil over in front of the axle, good, bad? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Also for a j-bar would you recommend a biscuit style j-bar or solid?

Welcome to racing.... I would re-word your question..... most B mods are 3 link , so I think most here don't understand your initial question about "to switch to 4 link".....

Okay so staying with the 3 link, question on shock/spring setup should I leave the coil overs in front of the rear axle on both sides? Looking for opinions on preferred starting positions for a new driver?

What series Rules are you going to be running ? we run a 3 link class down here in Louisiana that says you have to run the springs on the housing.... IMHO, I would go to the track I am going to be racing at and just look around and ask some basic questions......most folks will help out a beginner on the basics stuff and Series specific rules....find a b mod guy and just explain what you are doing...

call pierce race cars--ask for roger---he will help you ty