Default Hillary....I lost because of Info Wars.

Outside of the fact Hillary was a horrible and illegitimate candidate, she finally acknowledge a big reason why she lost. The popular internet show Info Wars and Alex Jones did a full hatchet job on her and the whole Clinton crime family. Good Job, they had a lot to work with.

Shes blamed everybody BUT herself. Typical Demeral tho... lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I for one want to see her run again. Maybe that other abortion babe Liz can be her side kick
    Go for hit Hil, go for it.

Did yall read that she said that she had to use her own money in the election because the DNC was broke? Unreal
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

She puts the count in country

One of the two candidates in the last election did in fact have brain damage and was living in a world of alternative facts. Anyone want to guess which one??????????

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Outside of the fact Hillary was a horrible and illegitimate candidate, she finally acknowledge a big reason why she lost. The popular internet show Info Wars and Alex Jones did a full hatchet job on her and the whole Clinton crime family. Good Job, they had a lot to work with.
    Sadly Alex Jones is getting death threats over the Hildabeast loss. This woman appears to only be getting more wicked by the day!!