Default Need to put out a reward

For who stole the water truck at tazwell I believe in giving credit where credit is due they moved the program along real good last nite the concession stand was cheap but the race track was terrible they need to go to bulls gap or crossville and take lessons the leaders could not even pass the back markers.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    For who stole the water truck at tazwell I believe in giving credit where credit is due they moved the program along real good last nite the concession stand was cheap but the race track was terrible they need to go to bulls gap or crossville and take lessons the leaders could not even pass the back markers.
    I think the people that stole that unit were headed to the greater Cincinnati area,(MOLER RACEWAY PARK,)but didn't make it in time,due to traffic issues on I-75.Hence a dust bowl.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    I noticed that. Neat track, awesome banking, looks fast, but the racing had a lot to be desired.
    8/13/16

Judging from the interview, Clanton wasn't in a big rush to pass the lap traffic anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    i think the people that stole that unit were headed to the greater cincinnati area,(moler raceway park,)but didn't make it in time,due to traffic issues on i-75.hence a dust bowl.
    stapleton win ?