Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Phil, I was always raised where if you have a problem with someone, you discuss it in person, face to face. I'm very very easy to get along with, criticism is good when it's constructive and not destructive. I'm always up for a nice debate anytime. Takes a lot to get me bent out of shape.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

guess I should go back and listen to this Dwayne..

Chris Ive witnessed you do some dumb $hit on social media. And its been a lot more negative then positive. So before you sit here and act like your a better person just stop and think of what you have blasted all over social media. And remember what some of us know about you. Cool you like your gig at Twin Cities. Keep doing what your doing. Its just a matter of time before the "Old Chris" comes out. As far as your comment about meeting face to face and people being keyboard warriors. That's kind of a contradiction when it comes to you aswell. Your tough as hell behind your keyboard.
    T3G-Never Forget Always Remember

Quote Originally Posted by T3GJason47 View Post
    Chris Ive witnessed you do some dumb $hit on social media. And its been a lot more negative then positive. So before you sit here and act like your a better person just stop and think of what you have blasted all over social media. And remember what some of us know about you. Cool you like your gig at Twin Cities. Keep doing what your doing. Its just a matter of time before the "Old Chris" comes out. As far as your comment about meeting face to face and people being keyboard warriors. That's kind of a contradiction when it comes to you aswell. Your tough as hell behind your keyboard.
    Zing!!!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    My two cents worth has never changed in decades of racing: Before the engines fire, tell me who is driving car # so and so and where that driver is from. You can then pack your microphone and go home. I have never been to a track where one could hear anything when the race has started.
    I feel you, but I have experienced some very entertaining announcers that really helped keep things moving for those less hardcore attending.
    History doesn't always repeat, but it does often rhyme.

"The answer to that is... it's being recorded and they have to announce during the race where it can be heard (TV, PPV...). So then shut off the PA at the track right? Lol, they just like to hear themselves scream clever crap for self amusement"

When the Waltrips are on a NASCAR broadcast, I turn the sound off to control the nausea. So why do I need a play-by-play on a dirt race.? Hell, I'm sitting there watching it and probably know more about what's going on than the announcer. Had I watched Senoia, I would probably have turned that sound (noise) off too.

Had a good conversation with T3GJason on facebook earlier. It's guys like him that are stand up guys and actually take the time to chat with you about things. He's good people, along with the rest of his crew.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

I don't care for all of the hollarin and screamin, but.....you gotta admit, ol D-wayne got some pretty funny one-liners!

To each his own, I guess!

I guess everyone has an opinion. Mine is Dwayne is fricken awesome. Always entertaining.