Thread: London attack

Default London attack

My prayers to the families of the dead and wounded. Is this what the Demerals REALLY want in this country? You can make your little bs statements on this but the real question is is what is happening in Europe what we really want in our country? I for one am sick of it.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

in our time, it's a totally different type of warfare...for all the governments talk and condemning, there's really no way to stop it..it's the age we're living in..

I can go down to my local grocery or any business and do a mass shooting or stabbing, there's just no way to stop it...these people are brainwashed to the hilt and unless you nuke some of those countries, there's no way around it..

it will continue too, cause they seek total world domination..youtube bridgitte gabriel, she'll tell you all about it.
    powerslave

If you come to my local grocer and try and shoot or stab me , you will face armed resistance......and a lot of it from the opposite direction.

Guess we just see who is a better shot , has a bigger gun and who pays more attention.......there are ways.

You would be very surprised at what some of us supposed soft Americans are capable of in time of fight or flight....years ago you might label someone like me as some crap talking billy bad azz.

Today , most fed up with it are capable of much more and it's as normal as the p Ussies that try to terrorize.....

Oh, and I'm right with the man.......so if I go , I go.......I'll enjoy my time on earth every day until then.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Im with ya BBQ. Im card carring member. Dare someone to threatening me or my family. And theres more card carriers in this town.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The libtards say that this and many other things their policies have brought on this nation we must just accept as the new "norm"! I say bull$hit on that I like the old "norm" much better and thank Donald Trump every day for trying to restore it !

I'm w/ ya and if more people were armed and not less maybe there would be less from these ragheads...I was just sayin for an idiot looking to do something like that how easy it would be to harm a few/many folks...but yeah, if more law abiding folks are packing then all the better....
    powerslave

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    The libtards say that this and many other things their policies have brought on this nation we must just accept as the new "norm"! I say bull$hit on that I like the old "norm" much better and thank Donald Trump every day for trying to restore it !
    Because they live in their comfy lil world. Only fighting they see is on tv. And are appalled by it. Sad

Crying wolf
    The problem with staging all the fake terror attacks is that enough people are waking up to it to have a reaction to a real attack fail. We have been lied to so much that people are rightfully skeptical, so skeptical that the press is becoming the boy who cried wolf. Today, an "aftermath to the London Bridge terror attack" video was released by CNN, with several Muslim women and a kid staging a protest against terror. Problem is, it was only CNN pushing out fake news and they got busted by it with a guy that filmed the entire setup from behind the scene. The debunkers are trying to say this was fake, but there is no denying it, CNN got clearly and totally busted. SEE THIS

Ok, so now we have video I posted earlier of the actors getting dressed in a group before the supposed terror attack, with the same actors laying on the ground after the terror attack, AND CNN clearly getting busted staging more fake news. This is getting dangerous, because it destroys the credibility of those who are supposed to warn us about legitimate threats so much that if a legitimate threat does arise, only idiots are going to respond, people who were smart enough to cut through the B.S. are going to sit around doing nothing, letting their "best minds" go to waste until it is too late.

SHAME ON YOU CNN and others who keep staging these despicable hoaxes. Don't blame us when your pants really are on fire and no one arrives to put it out.

Another great crying of wolf is with global warming, but many people have seen through this one. Obviously crying wolf in this case will only be detrimental if people believe it, because there never will be anything to respond to. FACT: Al Gore and others want a global government. There is no way to fund it. The carbon tax is the income tax that will fund the global government. That tax is set to be $15 trillion. If people sufficiently disbelieve in global warming, the global government that is tied to the carbon tax is likely to fail. This is precisely why all the New World Order people flipped out when Trump withdrew from the Paris climate accord.

How much did the global government get set to lose when Trump did that? Answer: $250 for every man woman and child in the U.S. PER YEAR at current carbon tax levels That's $75 billion. Not counting all the gasoline taxes and other perks. When it all settles out, they probably a couple hundred billion, and when your goal is to get the global taxes to be so ominous they hit 15 trillion, that's a nice solid kick in the shorts.

I'd like to thank CNN for staging such a nice fake news report, and getting so solidly busted. That will no doubt wake people up to the lies. And once you wake up to one lie, the rest can begin to fall like dominoes. And crying wolf will be for yesterday's fools to believe.
    Last edited by balljoint; 06-05-2017 at 02:41 PM.

I heard a question asked on talk radio today.....How many lives would have been saved if the police were allowed to carry guns?

There is something seriously wrong, in a society, if the police cant carry guns! SMH

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    I heard a question asked on talk radio today.....How many lives would have been saved if the police were allowed to carry guns?

There is something seriously wrong, in a society, if the police cant carry guns! SMH
    Those police had to run. So much for law enforcement in Muslimville!

Muslims did Sandy Hook too!

And Boston Marathon.

Pathetic

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...n-says-psy-op/

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Crying wolfThe problem with staging all the fake terror attacks is that enough people are waking up to it to have a reaction to a real attack fail. We have been lied to so much that people are rightfully skeptical, so skeptical that the press is becoming the boy who cried wolf. Today, an "aftermath to the London Bridge terror attack" video was released by CNN, with several Muslim women and a kid staging a protest against terror. Problem is, it was only CNN pushing out fake news and they got busted by it with a guy that filmed the entire setup from behind the scene. The debunkers are trying to say this was fake, but there is no denying it, CNN got clearly and totally busted. SEE THISOk, so now we have video I posted earlier of the actors getting dressed in a group before the supposed terror attack, with the same actors laying on the ground after the terror attack, AND CNN clearly getting busted staging more fake news. This is getting dangerous, because it destroys the credibility of those who are supposed to warn us about legitimate threats so much that if a legitimate threat does arise, only idiots are going to respond, people who were smart enough to cut through the B.S. are going to sit around doing nothing, letting their "best minds" go to waste until it is too late.SHAME ON YOU CNN and others who keep staging these despicable hoaxes. Don't blame us when your pants really are on fire and no one arrives to put it out.Another great crying of wolf is with global warming, but many people have seen through this one. Obviously crying wolf in this case will only be detrimental if people believe it, because there never will be anything to respond to. FACT: Al Gore and others want a global government. There is no way to fund it. The carbon tax is the income tax that will fund the global government. That tax is set to be $15 trillion. If people sufficiently disbelieve in global warming, the global government that is tied to the carbon tax is likely to fail. This is precisely why all the New World Order people flipped out when Trump withdrew from the Paris climate accord.How much did the global government get set to lose when Trump did that? Answer: $250 for every man woman and child in the U.S. PER YEAR at current carbon tax levels That's $75 billion. Not counting all the gasoline taxes and other perks. When it all settles out, they probably a couple hundred billion, and when your goal is to get the global taxes to be so ominous they hit 15 trillion, that's a nice solid kick in the shorts.I'd like to thank CNN for staging such a nice fake news report, and getting so solidly busted. That will no doubt wake people up to the lies. And once you wake up to one lie, the rest can begin to fall like dominoes. And crying wolf will be for yesterday's fools to believe.
    Great post ball

I heard a question asked on talk radio today.....How many lives would have been saved if the police were allowed to carry guns? There is something seriously wrong, in a society, if the police cant carry guns! SMH
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Those police had to run. So much for law enforcement in Muslimville!
    They cant even carry a taser. Thats messed up. But truthfully what did these countrys really think was gonna happen when they letem in?

Most if not all of them.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Muslims did Sandy Hook too! And Boston Marathon.Pathetichttps://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...n-says-psy-op/
    Look who was running this country then. Card carrying membership is on the rise. And theres more people taking a stand. Just got to get the Demerals on board.

Pathetic.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7771836.html

Reminds one of DHS after 9/11. Or the immediate calls to limit gun ownership after Sandy Hook.

These false flags are tools used to take away rights because they don't go away without cause. These false flags are the cause. And once they're gone they are gone.

Blaming the pawn, the scapegoat, the patsy, is wrong. Misdirection.
    Last edited by balljoint; 06-06-2017 at 12:22 AM.

each time they have rammed the bridge they probably planted explosives on it.