Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'm with you all about the women who are into body building, but in her defense if you saw her in shorts and a tee shirt just hanging out she wouldn't look all swole up like that.

Hey more power to her. Congrats on second place. If thats what you want to do to your body ok but it dont look healthy...

Congrats,I admire anybody that works hard and has the drive to enter competition.

If your last name is pierce you just don't have a chance in hell...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    If your last name is pierce you just don't have a chance in hell...
    Their reputation precedes them, they have worked hard at being a bunch of jacka$$es.

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    body builder competitions are just nuts,im sure she was on a water style diet because its not so much the looks(some of it is) but the muscle definition, in two days she will look back to herself, props to her, that takes crazy time and dedication, you guys better watch out the next thing your going to here about is all the endorsements she will be getting if she keeps it up
    You are correct. I know a couple chicks that are into that. The transformation from 2 weeks prior or 2 weeks after are hard to believe. Good for her.
    8/13/16

Honest question cause I dont really get out of Illinois much..does the Pierce crew get disrespected at the track like they do on 4m or is it just the 5-6 people on here..I know its Illinois but when he shows up the crowd is about 90-10 in favor of him...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Honest question cause I dont really get out of Illinois much..does the Pierce crew get disrespected at the track like they do on 4m or is it just the 5-6 people on here..I know its Illinois but when he shows up the crowd is about 90-10 in favor of him...
    Did u make to lasalle for lucas oil, u never stopped over???

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    i just threw up in my mouth

not sure if pic or 9 beers did it?
    Might be you mixed the 2 that did it....

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Did u make to lasalle for lucas oil, u never stopped over???
    Lol no I didnt I live in Collinsville one town over from Tri City Lasalle too far...maybe we can meet up for the Prairie Dirt Classic...

She's down to like 5 percent body fat for a contest. As soon as she refeeds and gets some water weight back in the next few days she'll look a whole lot different. And the fake tan bodybuilders use to highlight muscles doesnt't really do any favors either.

Oh, and there's some signs there of some things, but in that world it's expected.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Having people i know that use to do that. She did a work out and Oiled up just be for she went out.. Have seen her after she did a workout she is real toned.. I dont care for it but if thats she wants go for it..

Not sure since they stay mostly in Ill. They sure dont come to the south much. Maybe you should get out of Ill. more. At least out of your moms basement...lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Lol no I didnt I live in Collinsville one town over from Tri City Lasalle too far...maybe we can meet up for the Prairie Dirt Classic...
    I'll be at PDC for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Hey more power to her. Congrats on second place. If thats what you want to do to your body ok but it dont look healthy...
    Or attractive, but thats just my 2 cents

Wink

This one might be half the lady she is.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Hel!,I wouldn't kick her out of the bed,unless she wanted in the floor.

When it said 'figure' I thought he left out the '8'...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Or attractive, but thats just my 2 cents
    Yep, if a guy finds that attractive on a women, I have to question whether or not they like girls or boys lol

Clearly most of you voted for hilldebeest , no matter what the pierce family does You come here and bash ... just like no matter what trump does the liberals claim the world is ending. You get completely dehrdrated and painted with metallic gold paint for those events, you don't look like that fully fed and hydrated. To the dudes who claim they would turn her down post pictures of what your scrogging and we'll decide