Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Clearly most of you voted for hilldebeest , no matter what the pierce family does You come here and bash ... just like no matter what trump does the liberals claim the world is ending. You get completely dehrdrated and painted with metallic gold paint for those events, you don't look like that fully fed and hydrated. To the dudes who claim they would turn her down post pictures of what your scrogging and we'll decide
    That's dem Dems for ya !!!!

To the dudes who claim they would turn her down post pictures of what your scrogging and we'll decide
    HA! It would be a picture of a goat, or bloomer.....to some they are the same.

The masculinity is a turn off for me but if it turns you on... Have at it.

See.....all of you looked at the picture thinking it was Bobby's sister. It was actually of Bobby and his side hobby!

Bobby's secret lil hobby

Well she don't look what y'all make her out to look like. She slim fit, not bulky juiced out. I guess some are jealous because she has a 6 pack and you have keg belly from all them (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) 6 packs you drink 😂.

Blackie you couldn't handle a light weight fit woman like her, she break you in 1.5 secs 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Well she don't look what y'all make her out to look like. She slim fit, not bulky juiced out. I guess some are jealous because she has a 6 pack and you have keg belly from all them (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) 6 packs you drink .

Blackie you couldn't handle a light weight fit woman like her, she break you in 1.5 secs 
    Lol, that's fine she/he's all yours good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Lol, that's fine she/he's all yours good buddy
    Can't do that for one reason. All pierce lovers will hang me because bobby wont have his tire woman to beat Scott at the dream. But maybe I'll take one for team smash ciara the whole week of the dream so bobby has no one work on his tires 😂

Id smash...

Clearly most of you voted for hilldebeest , no matter what the pierce family does You come here and bash ... just like no matter what trump does the liberals claim the world is ending. You get completely dehrdrated and painted with metallic gold paint for those events, you don't look like that fully fed and hydrated. To the dudes who claim they would turn her down post pictures of what your scrogging and we'll decide
    Watch what you say. Ill be damd if I ever vote for that thing
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    HA! It would be a picture of a goat with bloomers for me
    If thats what you like bud to each his own
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Don't worry, they still make them for you Chubby Chasers. I see we have a lot, who know nothing about body building. Heck, we have a lot that know nothing about anything.

For the guys that say, they don't like masculine, they meant, more masculine than they are. That's ok, she would probably throw rocks at them any way. What she wouldn't do, is, call attention to their green teeth, beer bellies, manors and hygiene on a public forum.

HA! It would be a picture of a goat, or bloomer.....to some they are the same.
    Weren't we all accused of being a goat/cuzn humper during the reputation points deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Honest question cause I dont really get out of Illinois much..does the Pierce crew get disrespected at the track like they do on 4m or is it just the 5-6 people on here..I know its Illinois but when he shows up the crowd is about 90-10 in favor of him...
    The Pierce crew does not get disrespected at the track, like they do here. The Shirt trailer has more buyers and fans and when Bobby wins, he has the loudest fans and you can see the few Haters staring at their scuffed work boots, if they can see them for the beer belly. Most of them know, you have a choice between treating others with respect or teeth. Even the bartender wouldn't show them the back door after some of the things that are said on this 4m. All these lippy haters clam up in public. I don't think it's even the teeth. They just wouldn't want anyone to find out, they are that kind of person. That's what trolls do.

Anyone that wins too much, gets Booed. Who decides how much is too much, is the fans of the drivers they beat. Getting booed is a good thing. A badge of courage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    The Pierce crew does not get disrespected at the track, like they do here. The Shirt trailer has more buyers and fans and when Bobby wins, he has the loudest fans and you can see the few Haters staring at their scuffed work boots, if they can see them for the beer belly. Most of them know, you have a choice between treating others with respect or teeth. Even the bartender wouldn't show them the back door after some of the things that are said on this 4m. All these lippy haters clam up in public. I don't think it's even the teeth. They just wouldn't want anyone to find out, they are that kind of person. That's what trolls do.Anyone that wins too much, gets Booed. Who decides how much is too much, is the fans of the drivers they beat. Getting booed is a good thing. A badge of courage.
    Thats what I figured acting in public like they do on here would make you look like a fool to the normal consensus...so when the Posse shows up the haters get silent....interesting....Its prob a little bit of both..teeth and its embarrassing to act that way..
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 06-06-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    If thats what you like bud to each his own
    Glad you can change the words of my quote so you get off, proud of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Thats what I figured acting in public like they do on here would make you look like a fool to the normal consensus...so when the Posse shows up the haters get silent....interesting....Its prob a little bit of both..teeth and its embarrassing to act that way..
    Guess you all have never be to Fairbury LOL Posse gets Booed down there all the time...

At least she is taking care of her body, unlike the majority of the 200 pound plus , flabby woman in the U.S.

Glad you can change the words of my quote so you get off, proud of you.
    Theres a few on here that like doing that. It makes them feel good.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Theres a few on here that like doing that. It makes them feel good.
    We're just the lowly grasshoppas!.......Black Eye is still the master!