Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Bobbie Pierce announces new shirt and Dream car wrap.

Wrap is a play off Wonder Woman using his sisters image.
    Shirt says "I am Bobby Pierce and Ciara lubes my rearend!"

That dont sound good lol
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

After the last one... I don't doubt it. Real class act that bunch

His new T-shirt that says "Bobby F__king Pierce" and "Don't like it, eat sh_t" I'm by no means a Bobby hater or lover but this shirt is ridiculous and if I was a sponsor I'd be embarrassed. Real good role model selling shirts like that....

The eat shT shirt was done out of pure stupidity.

I thought Bobby Pierce had designs on moving to NASCAR? A shirt like that is exactly what the Corporate Sponsors that drive NASCAR don't want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    I thought Bobby Pierce had designs on moving to NASCAR? A shirt like that is exactly what the Corporate Sponsors that drive NASCAR don't want to see.
    That is a pipe dream. The Pierce clan doesn't lhave anything near NASCAR money to get him in.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    That is a pipe dream. The Pierce clan doesn't lhave anything near NASCAR money to get him in.
    Maybe thats why he's mad at the world? Surely whats said on social media isn't the reason for making a shirt like that is it. Are people so hurt over what is said to make you put that garbage on a shirt for everyone to see? Lol, wow!!

When the driver is good enough the need for money from his/her family isn't nearly as great. The driver currently in 2nd place in the Cup points standings with 1 win already this year didn't come from a rich family. Don't need as much money when you're really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Maybe thats why he's mad at the world? Surely whats said on social media isn't the reason for making a shirt like that is it. Are people so hurt over what is said to make you put that garbage on a shirt for everyone to see? Lol, wow!!
    Moyer Jr needs step his game up, tell 4m.net members eat sh!t on his shirt and have McDonald's in the background 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Moyer Jr needs step his game up, tell 4m.net members eat sh!t on his shirt and have McDonald's in the background 
    Jr has more brains in his head to put that stupidity on a shirt. Now go get yourself a happy meal and be happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    When the driver is good enough the need for money from his/her family isn't nearly as great. The driver currently in 2nd place in the Cup points standings with 1 win already this year didn't come from a rich family. Don't need as much money when you're really good.
    What part of telling people to eat shT is good?

Would you want them words surrounding your car if you owned a nascar team?

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Wrap is a play off Wonder Woman using his sisters image.Shirt says "I am Bobby Pierce and Ciara lubes my rearend!"
    On that wrap does it have her with a grease gun as a strap on?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    We live in an offended nation anymore
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    So your saying booby isnt good enough for NASCAR?

Shirt for the World 100 is rumored to be "I'm Bobby Pierce and Ciara loves my Crown Jewels!"

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Shirt for the World 100 is rumored to be "I'm Bobby Pierce and Ciara loves my Crown Jewels!"
    Disturbing!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    We live in an offended nation anymore
    Oh we sure do... and a hypocritical one at that. Perfect example of offensive is the "eat shT shirt" but yet the bobby bunch will defend it as if it was a page out of the bible lol! Go figure hahahaha....

If his new shirt has 1 of the 2 captions presented here......he will be the laughing stock of the 4m Commedian Club!

lol and some morrrisssss!!!

Danville Is were there from and the $hit they say just proves it....Dont have to live in a trailer to act like you do....