For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
June 5, 2017

Cory Hedgec ock Breaks Out the Broom at Dixie

Loudon, Tennessee (06/05/17) – A double winner’s payday in one night was just too tempting for Cory Hedgec ock to bypass on Saturday night at Dixie Speedway. The Tennessee racer made history by becoming the first driver to win a NeSmith Dirt Late Model Series feature and a Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model feature on the same night.

“We had never set foot on the property before at Dixie Speedway and to sweep both features is just awesome!” Hedgec ock enthusiastically stated. “My guys are beyond amazing, and I’ve been incredibly lucky to get hooked up with the most amazing people this year.”

He concluded by saying, “I can't thank everyone enough. I want to thank all our sponsors and people that contribute, including Cushman, Eagle Racing Engines, Valley Transport, Transport One, Renegade Fuels and Lubricants, K&P Used Cars, Five Star Hyundai, Timeless Memories Photography, VooDoo Technologies, my wife, dad, mom, my grandad Mike and everyone that helps.”

Pulling double duty in the Dixie Doubleheader Nationals, Cory Hedgec ock invaded to Dixie Speedway (Woodstock, Georgia) on Saturday night for both the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series event and the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series sanctioned contest.

It marked Hedgec ock’s first time to ever see the facility.

Laying down the fastest time overall in both classes in qualifying, Hedgec ock earned the pole position for both features. Battling for the $2,500-to-win School’s Out Bash, Cory took the lead on the drop of the green flag and never let go, capturing his eleventh win of the season in the NeSmith Dirt Late Model Series finale.

In Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series competition, Hedgec ock took over the lead on the opening lap and despite battling mechanical issues he paced the field for all 50 circuits, reeling in his 12th win on the year and a $3,000 payday.

Cory continues to lead the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series point standings and is just a few markers out of the lead in the second position in the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series standings. For full results from these events, please visit www.NeSmithRacing.com and www.525SuperSeries.com .

This Saturday, June 10 will find Cory competing in familiar territory as he chases a $4,000 top prize with the NeSmith Dirt Late Model Series at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tennessee). For more information on the event, please visit www.NeSmithRacing.com .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Cushman, Valley Transport, Rocket Chassis, Schoenfeld Headers, Five Star Hyundai, Eagle Racing Engines, K&P Used Cars, Transport One, Renegade Racing Fuels, VooDoo Technology, Timeless Memories Photography, Hoosier Racing Tires, CFYA, Fastlane Signs & Graphics, Renegade Reach, Wells Racing Photography, Strange Oval Racing, High Velocity Heads, Crowder Small Engines, Jesel Valve Train Innovation, Stealth Racing Carburetors, QuickCar, Bicknell Racing Products, MSD Ignition, CV Products, CP Pistons, Boydbilt, Ohlins Shocks, Winters Performance, Simpson Race Products, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Cory Hedgec ock, please visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/Cory-Hedgec ock-Motorsports-166540363452544 and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 .