For Immediate Release
June 6, 2017

Tyler Erb Stays Strong in WoO Competition; Dream Up Next

New Waverly, Texas (06/06/17) – Clearly Tyler Erb never received the memo that drivers are supposed to battle the infamous “sophomore slump” in their second year on a tour.

The pilot of the First Class Septic #91 Rocket XR1 Chassis /Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model continuous to remain consistent and contend for wins. Over the weekend he added two more Top-10 runs – including a runner-up finish – to his 2017 accomplishments.

On Friday night Tyler Erb picked back up with the World of Outlaws (WoO) Craftsman Late Model Series with the $10,000-to-win event at Tazewell Speedway (Tazewell, Tennessee). Jumping up two spots in his heat race, Tyler scored a 3rd-place finish, positioning him 8th on the starting grid for the opening night feature. Holding his spot for all 50-laps on a surface that made passing difficult, Erb registered an 8th-place finish.

Saturday night brought 29 WoO competitors to Senoia Raceway (Senoia, Georgia) for the 3rd annual Billy Clanton Classic. After laying down the 6th-fastest time in qualifying, Erb charged to a heat race win, which locked him into the 2nd-starting spot for the A-Main. Challenging Brandon Sheppard for the top spot on multiple occasions, Tyler Erb settled into a runner-up finish with Eric Wells, Shane Clanton, and Chris Madden rounding out the Top 5.

“I hated to see all of those cautions in the feature at Senoia,” said Erb. “Every time I would catch lap cars was when Brandon would start having to move off of that top. I might have had a shot but we gave it everything that I had so we will just have to try to come back next year and try again. I just can’t say enough about my team. I feel like we are contender every time that we unload this season. Hopefully that first Outlaws win is just around the corner.”

Tyler currently resides third in the latest WoO point standings. For more results from these events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Tyler now turns his attention to a non-points event this weekend as he makes the trek to the famed Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, Ohio) to compete in the 23rd annual Dirt Late Model Dream. The mega-event kicks off with twin $5,000-to-win features on Thursday, which are followed by twin $10,000-to-win win features on Friday. The weekend draws to a close in grand style with a $100,000-to-win finale on Saturday night. For those, who are unable to attend – you can watch every lap of every event live at www.DirtOnDirt.com or www.EldoraSpeedway.com .

Tyler Erb and Erb Racing would like to thank their sponsors including First Class Septic, Keyser Manufacturing, Day Motorsports, Clements Racing Engines, QA1, Integra Racing Shocks, Champion Oil, JD’s Body Works, Tye Twarog Racing, Showtime Signs, Hoosier Tire South, Toste Construction, ASI Racewear, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Erb Racing, please visit www.TylerErb.com .