Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hipower17 View Post
    racing is dangerous enough, who would want to be racing against someone who needs drugs or alcohol to get their nerve up to do this?
    I wouldn't want to. I know I have, many times.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Could be they do. A lot of work places do randomly drug test. Others just wait until there's an accident.
    Could be they don't also.....but should, I mean it is in the name of safety , right?

I'm of the opinion they don't test them randomly, but should.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mavericksprints View Post
    they pick whomever is least likely to effect the show with their absence.
    Strategic & political they are, like all corporations. Honesty and integrity far removed.
    Next would be any upstart who threatens the establishment.

Anybody know if they test the officials? I only ask because i've seen track workers stoned out of their mind working the back gate before at one of my local tracks. Every week by the time the super feature was on the track he was totally bombed and his favoritism was outrageously blatant. One night jack pennington was on the outside pole and there was a pile up on the start, no laps complete. Jp rolls up to the back gate official to check his quarters, do any minor repairs. This guy hated jp or something because he barely looked at the car and waved jp into the pits. Now the track rule was anybody going to the pits automatically forfeited their starting position and was scored to the rear for restart. I was less than 20 feet away and going pit-side was totally unnecessary. So if we're "random" testing drivers, anyone involved with the event should be checked weekly too. Its only fair.
    yuuuuuuuuuuuup..........

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Could be they don't also.....but should, I mean it is in the name of safety , right?

I'm of the opinion they don't test them randomly, but should.
    The CDL drivers on the payroll probably do get random testing. Don't all CDL drivers have random testing?

Neither of us work there, though, so this all really just opinions.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

i dont partake in anything except a bud light ever now and then, but things are changing with the legalization of certain drugs in a lot of states now, so in my opinion , until they have a test that checks a drivers sobriety , like alcohol , at the time of the event, and not something they may have done 3 days or 3 weeks ago, then they should leave it alone, JMO......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    i dont partake in anything except a bud light ever now and then, but things are changing with the legalization of certain drugs in a lot of states now, so in my opinion , until they have a test that checks a drivers sobriety , like alcohol , at the time of the event, and not something they may have done 3 days or 3 weeks ago, then they should leave it alone, JMO......
    They do have tests that can determine the approximate time of intoxication, but they're prohibitively expensive and they're most accurate when the person being tested is dead. The price will eventually come down on that style of testing and then it'll become more widespread.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 06-07-2017 at 01:06 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

There are fat methheads. I've seen them.
    But do they have that Doublemint smile?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I would think every driver would be ok with drug testing. If you have nothing to hide why not get tested.
    So you would totally trust people handling your sample? Not wise. Money talks.

Dream Drug Testing?

Are they passing this Dream Drug out to the fans, drivers or both?

Sound inresting. Like that song "I wanna new drug".

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So you would totally trust people handling your sample? Not wise. Money talks.

only guilty people are scared of drug test. Sounds like you would have something to worry about.

only guilty people are scared of drug test. Sounds like you would have something to worry about.
    Hello???? Give them a drug test and anything can happen when it gets into other hands. Come on!!!

The CDL drivers on the payroll probably do get random testing. Don't all CDL drivers have random testing?

Neither of us work there, though, so this all really just opinions.
    Louisiana you got to have medical card, stating you passed a drug test but that once year. My company does twice a year medical card.

If you leave a person unsupervised for 5 minutes, you can pass a test. All you need is time to heat the sample.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Louisiana you got to have medical card, stating you passed a drug test but that once year. My company does twice a year medical card.
    Same thing in my state. Although we can go up to two years on the medical cards. Every company I've worked for has done randoms and what they think is reasonable suspicion. Between randoms, renewing medical cards, and changing jobs. I've been tested around 14-15 times in 12 years. It's never bothered me, because I'm not gonna get caught.

You know this from your own experience it sounds

Synthetic urine is available in about 35 states. All you have to do is hide a 3 oz bottle on your person. They come with hand warmers to keep the sample warm for 3 hrs. Unless the person supervises (actually sees your (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)) you easily pass. If tests are supervised, you just purchase the fake dong with a pouch and pass that way. Sure beats trusting those nasty drinks that weren't guaranteed to pass.

Some people just dont believe in them..my grandpa was a cement finisher and he wouldnt pee in a cup for any contractor...hes never touched a drug in his life...

Wow.......

There are no words.....

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Wow.......

There are no words.....
    Remember....he voted for Christie....I mean Kasich! lol

Thorough drug testing is never done untill after an incident. Been that way for years.