For Immediate Release
June 6, 2017

Donald McIntosh Takes Tri County Cash; Dream on Tap

Dawsonville, Georgia (06/06/17) –Donald McIntosh recorded his second win of 2017 on Friday evening in his Blount Excavating #7 Stowers CAT/ Rocket Chassis/ Vic Hill Racing Engine Super Late Model. His latest triumph came at Tri County Race Track and was worth $3,000.

Donald McIntosh returned to competition with the Schaeffer Oil Southern Nationals Bonus Series (SNBS) on Friday night for the Memorial Day Championship at Tri-County Racetrack (Brasstown, North Carolina). Laying down the second fastest time in a field of 16 cars, Donald earned the front row, outside starting position for the A-Main. Taking the lead at the drop of the green flag, McIntosh never relinquished the top spot, capturing his second win of the season and a $3,000 payday. David Payne, Johnny Chastain, George Mashburn, and Clayton Turner completed the Top 5 finishers.

On Saturday night McIntosh headed to Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tennessee) for the Schaffer Oil Iron-Man Series sanctioned event. With 22 cars on hand, Donald started the night with an 8-lap heat race win, locking him into the $5,000-to-win A-Main. With 40-laps to work his way to the front, Donald McIntosh notched a 3rd-place finish behind Tommy Kerr and Skip Arp with Ricky Weiss and Chris Combs completing the Top 5 finishers.

“This was a really good weekend for our team and for my confidence,” McIntosh said. “We haven’t had the best of luck this season, so to get back to Victory Lane helps on so many levels. I had a good car again on Saturday night at Smoky Mountain, and if I couldn’t win I’m glad that Tommy [Kerr] was able to get it. Hopefully we can carry this momentum into Eldora this weekend.”

Donald is currently second in the Southern Nationals Bonus Series point standings. For full results from these events, please visit www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com and www.SmokyMountainSpeedway.com .

Donald McIntosh will invade Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, Ohio) this weekend – June 8-10 – for the 23rd annual Dirt Late Model Dream. Big money and major prestige is on the line at the crown jewel. On Thursday night there were will be twin $5,000-to-win features, while Friday night’s program includes twin $10,000-to-win features. The action ramps up to Saturday night’s 100-lap, $100,000-to-win finale. For anyone, who can’t attend the event you can catch every lap of the action live via a pay-per-view broadcast at www.DirtOnDirt.com or www.EldoraSpeedway.com .

Donald McIntosh would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Stowers CAT, Tennessee RV Super Center, Blount Excavating, Massey Electric Company, Arnold’s Trucking, Cherokee Millwright & Mechanical, Rocket Chassis, Matlock Decal Company, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Donald McIntosh, please visit www.DonaldMcIntoshRacing.com .