Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josh at Eldora

Chances he will he be back in the house car next year?

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Josh shouldn't have been penalized, wasn't his mess
    Josh has caught the dreaded driggerbug......it's a rare disease for which there is no cure except completing a course in bowing down to the emperor penguin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    It won't be near as much fun without Josh there. I won't have anyone to root against. This suspension crap is for the birds. I want to see the best square off, not just the drivers that WRG have on their "Nice" list. I hope someone gives him a ride.
    There is the whole story and nothing but the story. WRG's naughty or nice list. WRG's unequal rule enforcement. LaSalle loses sanction for the year and Eldora, does not for doing the same thing. Letting a clean driver race a banned car. WRG put a taint to at least three big Eldora races. All these UMP tracks need to send WRG back to NASCAR country and let our Dirt LM racing alone. WRG promised standard rules, then doesn't enforce them equally or reported infractions to the fans or racers. They promised money for championships and paid for it with tire deals, that charged drivers for their own points money. WRG has become a wart on DLM racing and needs to prove it's not malignant quickly.

Well said and agreed Bubstr.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    There is the whole story and nothing but the story. WRG's naughty or nice list. WRG's unequal rule enforcement. LaSalle loses sanction for the year and Eldora, does not for doing the same thing. Letting a clean driver race a banned car. WRG put a taint to at least three big Eldora races. All these UMP tracks need to send WRG back to NASCAR country and let our Dirt LM racing alone. WRG promised standard rules, then doesn't enforce them equally or reported infractions to the fans or racers. They promised money for championships and paid for it with tire deals, that charged drivers for their own points money. WRG has become a wart on DLM racing and needs to prove it's not malignant quickly.
    Rarely agree with much of anything you have to say......until now.

The whole wrg thing reminds me of the old fable " the emperor has no clothes"......somebody needs to tell somebody at wrg to put on some dam clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Agree, Bro'. WRG has that NASCAR stink on it. I don't know how it rubbed off on them...maybe being located in Charlotte, but DLM racing would be better off with a different sanctioning body running the 2nd major tour, SummerNationals and especially Eldora.

Personally, it's a dam shame Josh isn't racing. Now, some of it falls on Best, they haven't said fuk it and ponied up. The rest did. In saying that, WRG, Eldora, they have a rather large ego trip going on. Is what it is, the racing will go on.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Rarely agree with much of anything you have to say......until now.

The whole wrg thing reminds me of the old fable " the emperor has no clothes"......somebody needs to tell somebody at wrg to put on some dam clothes.
    I thought about the Emperor has no clothes also. Maybe a bobble head of Driggers Nakie at FALL's would be a winner. Right in the heart of UMP country.

He and Best Motorsports out themselves in this position by falsifying information when they tried entering that race earlier this year. The promotor was warned and so were that that the team was not cleared per the rules and agreement with the WRG. That being said I am by no means a fan of the WRG but I do applaud them for sticking with their rules and decision and not bending them just because it's Josh Richards. For those of you that will argue that there isn't such a thing as a title for a race car in reference to one of the violations for falsifying information there doesn't need to be a title to prove ownership. That team is a business weather it be a sole proprietorship, LLC or corporation and that car has a serial number assigned to it by the manufacturer which when purchased by the team proves ownership. Now it could be owned by someone else however a valid bill of sale with the serial number would need to be provided to prove ownership was not by Best Motorsports. To sum it up they tried to be tricky and got caught so they should suffer the consequences for their actions. All the other teams did what was necessary to reinstate themselves before attempting to enter a WRG or UMP sanctioned event.

Quote Originally Posted by MBR Performance View Post
    He and Best Motorsports out themselves in this position by falsifying information when they tried entering that race earlier this year. The promotor was warned and so were that that the team was not cleared per the rules and agreement with the WRG. That being said I am by no means a fan of the WRG but I do applaud them for sticking with their rules and decision and not bending them just because it's Josh Richards. For those of you that will argue that there isn't such a thing as a title for a race car in reference to one of the violations for falsifying information there doesn't need to be a title to prove ownership. That team is a business weather it be a sole proprietorship, LLC or corporation and that car has a serial number assigned to it by the manufacturer which when purchased by the team proves ownership. Now it could be owned by someone else however a valid bill of sale with the serial number would need to be provided to prove ownership was not by Best Motorsports. To sum it up they tried to be tricky and got caught so they should suffer the consequences for their actions. All the other teams did what was necessary to reinstate themselves before attempting to enter a WRG or UMP sanctioned event.
    And I say, Josh leased that car by word of mouth contract, still legal in most states. Prove it wasn't said. Babc0ck drives a Best car or can you prove that car number is not in the Best inventory. It has Best all over it. I believe it is being run at Eldora this week end. This is a sanctioned event also. Same deal. Clean driver and dirty car. You spin it any way you want, this falls on Sam Driggers. He was supposed to be a pardner with LaSalle Speedway, instead exposes them to a law suit from a known litigious race team, then turned on them. It's all BS retaliation for the Rockford WOO races the year before. WRG was supposed to give Tony 3 SN dates for this year. If it looks like a screw job and smells like a screw job, it probably is a screw job. Wait, prognosticating the future, the all seeing sayer of things to come, says next year when Izzo gets reinstated, he will no longer be grandfathered in for having a Lucas Oil race. This is where I trip on the step exiting stage left. Where is the darned opening to the curtain.

Babc0ck is not listed as a driver for Best Motorsports per their website only Josh Richards is.

Essex said Babc0ck was in the Best Performance ride and I believe it was mentioned when he was running at Eldora earlier in the season by Dustin Jarrett. I think that race was sanctioned by UMP as well.

Great, let UMP hand sanctions down on Eldora.. LOL good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by MBR Performance View Post
    Babc0ck is not listed as a driver for Best Motorsports per their website only Josh Richards is.
    You look at that car and tell me it's not Bests' car.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

UMP won't do anything about that.... Babc0ck is peanuts and they don't want to rustle Eldora's feathers... If it would be Josh Richards out there. That would be a different story.

And Richard's was the poster boy for the WOO series and he jumped ship. I would say that plays into it also..

Sam leadership skills remind me of the North Korean dough boys style............albeit in different ways, they both need to go.

So Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) should be penalized for something that went on with Sheppards car last year? So if Don Oneal gets suspended then Lanigan should be suspended too? Bottom line is if Richards wouldn't of tried what he did at Lasalle he would be at Eldora. Play stupid games. You win stupid prizes.
    T3G-Never Forget Always Remember

^^^^ Exactly!!!!

UMP told Josh Richards to stay away, I still can't believe he hooked up with that sleazy Best outfit.