Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Top law firms turned down Trump

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/06/to...trump-wont-pay

The concerns were, ‘The guy won’t pay and he won’t listen,’” said one lawyer close to the White House who is familiar with some of the discussions between the firms and the administration, as well as deliberations within the firms themselves.

Don lemon and Anderson cooper would be proud.........btw, she lost.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    don lemon and anderson cooper would be proud.........btw, she lost.
    lmfao.....lmfaosm
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Don lemon and Anderson cooper would be proud.........btw, she lost.
    FYI I didn't vote for "she". I could careless for her and hope she get incarcerated soon. Put that in your little one hitter and barbecue it.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    FYI I didn't vote for "she". I could careless for her and hope she get incarcerated soon. Put that in your little one hitter and barbecue it.
    Now that's funny I don't care who you are lol............................................... .....

I think it's funny they think we voted for Hillary. These little snowflakes can't wrap their heads around it. They think because she is a Democrat we would vote for her no matter what.

You both should quit lying........and I'll pass on the one hitter.

You both should quit lying........and I'll pass on the one hitter.
    Like I said you guys can't wrap your heads around it and that in itself is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Based on what you post.......you voted for HER!

Don't be afraid to admit, you're a liberal.....we all see what you post!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Like I said you guys can't wrap your heads around it and that in itself is funny.
    I've got a pretty good handle on it, I just dont obsess over it and whine about it because my preference for a candidate didn't make it..

And me a snowflake??? That's laughable.........softball size hail ,maybe....snowflake, not even close.

To me what's funny is what all you guys said prior to the election and now how you are backing away from all of that and saying you didn't vote for killary.....if you didn't vote for her and you didn't vote for him, what did you do? Write in pelosi or boxer?

Like I said earlier, quit lying about it and just own it......it's ok, you just chose poorly.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 06-07-2017 at 11:14 AM.

I've got a pretty good handle on it, I just dont obsess over it and whine about it because my preference for a candidate didn't make it..

And me a snowflake??? That's laughable.........softball size hail ,maybe....snowflake, not even close.

To me what's funny is what all you guys said prior to the election and now how you are backing away from all of that and saying you didn't vote for killary.....if you didn't vote for her and you didn't vote for him, what did you do? Write in pelosi or boxer?

Like I said earlier, quit lying about it and just own it......it's ok, you just chose poorly.
    No you don't have a handle on it or you would know that the guy I wanted in there was Chris Christy
    and said it many many times on here. I have said many many times on here that Hillary should have been arrested for what she did but, for whatever reason you and the rest of the snowflakes don't want to believe that I never and would never vote for Hillary. I will tell you who I voted for and that was John Kasich so, now are you satisfied because I do own that one so, no I'm not lying.

ss12 they still can't wrap their heads around it lmao!!!!!

I voted for Trump he won and I am proud that he did.

No you don't have a handle on it or you would know that the guy I wanted in there was Chris Christy and said it many many times on here. I have said many many times on here that Hillary should have been arrested for what she did but, for whatever reason you and the rest of the snowflakes don't want to believe that I never and would never vote for Hillary. I will tell you who I voted for and that was John Kasich so, now are you satisfied because I do own that one so, no I'm not lying.
    You wanted Christy but voted for Kasich... wth? You cant even figure yourself out...lmfao! And we cant wrap our heads around it... lmfao!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

They can't wrap their heads around Trump being President that's what it is.

ss12 voted for Bernie the peoples champ Id bet. True Democrat bi#&h about rich people but its ok for him to be a millionaire... lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    They can't wrap their heads around Trump being President that's what it is.
    Scared about the unmasking scandal

No you don't have a handle on it or you would know that the guy I wanted in there was Chris Christy
    and said it many many times on here. I have said many many times on here that Hillary should have been arrested for what she did but, for whatever reason you and the rest of the snowflakes don't want to believe that I never and would never vote for Hillary. I will tell you who I voted for and that was John Kasich so, now are you satisfied because I do own that one so, no I'm not lying.
    Bullsnort......nobody but you believes that .

And you wanted Christie but wrote in kasich?????and all the rest of us are confused?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    You wanted Christy but voted for Kasich... wth? You cant even figure yourself out...lmfao! And we cant wrap our heads around it... lmfao!!!!

Yes I changed my mind after Christy left the campaign and the more I listen to Kasich I decided I liked a lot of what he stood for but, you still can't wrap your head around the fact I didn't vote for Hillary.

Bullsnort......nobody but you believes that .

And you wanted Christie but wrote in kasich?????and all the rest of us are confused?
    I guess that's your problem in what you believe and what you don't believe but, yes I do believe it because it's true. Yes I was going to vote for Christie and like I said I said it many times on here but, after Christie dropped out and the more I listened to Kasich I like what he stood for and decided to write him in. Why am I not surprised your confused lol

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Scared about the unmasking scandal

Nope all leakers need to be brought to justice and anyone who unmasked anyone without justification.. And Hillary needs to be arrested for what she did.